Reviews for Property
Hikaru113 chapter 22 . 8/7
I just read this fic for the second time. Gotta say, I reaaalllyyyy love it. In the authors notes, you said that you want to take it down. Remember, that artists are their worst critic, writers included. When I came upon this fic, I remembered how much I enjoyed reading it the first time, so much that I felt the need to read it again. Time well spent too! So thank you for creating this.

One mistake I noticed in the fic that bugged me. In chapter 4, Allen thought about Lulu Bell's aparently scary mood swings after sex. At the end of the story, he didn't know who she was. No biggie, but it did catch my attention.

Overall, just wanted to let you know how much I love this fic. Thank you!
Rin1730 chapter 22 . 5/24
Love this work, thank you for sharing!
Che chapter 2 . 5/3
Che
Kerzturion chapter 22 . 4/17
That fanfic was just... whoah! All these emotions you managed to pull out of me, it's just incredible. I guess we can't help it if you're not satisfied with this fic but honestly that's some real good stuff and you shouldn't worry too much. I also greatly enjoyed the part when Allen didn't know what was wrong and didn't know why he was wrong, I love this kind of thing way too much 8D
inuyashamunkey chapter 22 . 3/16
i hope u rewrite(even tho its perfect) and write a sequel!
inuyashamunkey chapter 7 . 3/16
Kanda is so mean, at least Allen's speaking his mind now
XavierForest chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
LIKE!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
That conversation they have at the end there reminds me strongly of Neji from Naruto
Imogene17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I really enjoyed reading the story. It is pretty amazing that was your first story. I saw in your profile that you thought Property was low quality. I think it is a little rough and the end was a bit rushed, but over all it was really good. How Allen dealt with emotions and memories was really interesting. Also the relationship between Kanda and Allen developed well. Some writers ignore the entire development stage. If you ever rewrite it I would add more Kanda situations outside the apartment, so the audience sees his personality and relationship beyond Allen. What's Kanda's past? More flashbacks with Allen before the abduction. The audience's hearts already get wrenched, but if we knew what he had before, it would really do a number on the audience. I liked the writing style, a little rough, but it also fit the story. (I was so sad when your author page didn't have any more long stories) Keep on writing :)

Imogene17
spidereye8 chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
Definitely readable thanks
nautilus-deepblue chapter 22 . 11/14/2014
wow... I just finished your story and I wanted you to know that I loved every word of it.
Thank you! And keep up the marvelous work 3
wittyusernames chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
OMG great fi I love this SOOOOOO muchhh! Keep it up!
Mags1st chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
I don't know why you're ashamed of this story ... it was really captivating. I couldn't stop reading. I really enjoyed it. Would have like a few more Yullan moments and maybe one more chapter with them actually finally together but even as it is it's really really good _
TheVastEmptiness chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
So then, how old is Allen really?
ForeverYorozuya chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
This fanfiction was absolutely STUNNING. All of this was so real. Just the fact that youve managed to pace everything and write everything in a manner that was so perfect and in character almost made me feel like all of this was real! I know that you havent updated on this account in a very long time but please continue your works! And thank u so much for a wonderful story. Ive enjoyed it more than anything else!