Reviews for A New Hope
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love it.
Cushion chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
"Was that so hard?"
"No. It's softer than the bench."

I totally let out a bark of laughter at that. Castiel and Dean are so cute and hilarious.
amyblair chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I thought your interchange between Dean and Cas was spot on! Way to go! I loved the way you wrote Cas - very stoic, yet a dry sense of humor, whether he knows he has one or not!

I have yet to gain the courage to write Cas. You just hit it. Nice, nice job.

Really liked the 'Star Wars' reference. Glad things got more comfortable for the angel.
FictionJunction chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great one-shot, I absolutely love these two, Castiel is adorable ("Star Wars is required reading" XD)

There are not many stories with Dean and Castiel as FRIENDS and nothing more, so this one-shot is very refreshing, I love it, I hope you'll write more!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
wow, it would be so cool if this would actrally happen in the show! but lets keep are fingers crossed now that the new season has started it looks awesome!:3
preciselypotter chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
dude, this is awesome. i love dean/cas friendship stories, and this was especially funny and well written. kudos for recognizing castiel's best lines are the monotone ones. _
Lilly B chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
great story! i really like how you wrote castiel in this story. it's almost like dean is trying to teach him how to be a human...hehe! again, great job...thanks for writing it!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i love this, yay for dean and cas!
sudoku chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hi Tara, I live in Melbourne too. I've recently exchanged some emails with Angelustatt and she mentioned her best friend in Melbourne. It must be you then :)

Now to the review, I love the accidental "double entendres" that Dean mentioned. "Get an angel on his bed" LOL. I think that is a nod/spoof of Dean/Cas, well done! They're so in character and believable. I just couldn't get the park bench out of my mind now. LOL.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I think you really nailed Castiel. It fits that they'd be watching Star Wars and Dean is teaching. Loved that.

Well done, my friend. *hugs*
fireball1012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
loved it Tara great story
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
From the opening lines, to the little details you add like the boots or the way you describe Cas' posture...this fic was made of awesome.

Any fic that has me laughing literally out loud and gets Phill glaring at me for disturbing him? Is definitely made of win, mate. lol

Then you had Sam's entrance and the awkwardness that we know is going to come this season at first...and I adore that you acknowledged how much Dean likes having Cas around too.

And that line from Sam? “Why is there a park bench in our room?”

And then the hint of a grin from Cas? I melted and laughed all in one. LOL

You rock, mate. You are the writer I want to be. *HUGS*
Sastiel chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
"Dean why is there a park bench in our room?"

ROFL! I love it! The begining was priceless! I love this! Great job!
Sensue chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this. Star Wars rocks.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This had me giggling from the start lol. I love the fact that Dean and Cas were so close in the show. After all Sam did, Dean needed someone to have his back. I think Sam needs to really grovel to get back in Dean's good graces even thought Dean wont make him sigh. I hope Castiel is in it alot :) He cracks me up and he deserves to be next to Dean more than Sam does at the moment.

Getting back to your story lol i loved it lol Sam coming in and seeing both sitting on the bed cracked me up. Good job and keep writing ggr lol

Mum 0x0x0