Reviews for Just Deserts
RymieLazer chapter 3 . 4/11
this is gold...Bless you for making this D
AndurilofTolkien chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
Great first chapter.
Lydwina Marie chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
I love it! Thanks for posting! XD
AmberRiver02 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
A sweet and adorable story:) Legolas is so loved by his father and that makes it both touching and adorable. I loved every bit of it from the trees that would only obey Legolas to the dwarves that they met. You have managed to combine many themes into one beautiful story. I love the sense of family, friendship, love and humor in this story. Loved Legolas and Thranduil in the story as well. And Aragorn can be mischievous, yet he is a caring friend. :)
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Please write about what happens at midsummer. And I wish my mom was so forgiving.
LegolaslovesME chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
How does Legolas do that? Because I need to learn. oh, just think, the next time mom and I argue...
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Okay, I need the trees to tell ME what MY mom is saying. Because I'm willing to bet the she and I argue a lot more than Legolas and Thranduil.
Horsegirl01 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I don't know if I ever reviewed for this story or not, but just wanted to let you know that I really liked this story. It would be nice to see a continued one from this, where Thranduil visits and meets Faramir, and Legolas gets into some type of trouble again. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
good!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
soooo great
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Tee hee. I like it!
Brightpath2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
XD poor Faramir.
I loved it! The revenge of the fathers was quite amusing to read.
Lusse Eldalion chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
No, I would not want to be in Faramir's shoes neither. I enjoyed very very much with this fic, you don't have to keep asking 'Good? Bad?', it's ALWAYS good. No, not good. It's fantastic.