Reviews for Six Hundred Seconds
latteluvr chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I loved this even though it broke my heart.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So the Doctor will change things in favor of him. But by changing the fact that he won't meet Ianto means that Jack won't change and then the whole thing blows up and Jack isn't there to lead them. He never came back to the team when he left with the Doctor, since Ianto wasn't there for him to have grown a heart and to come back to. So they all just die and fade away.

Okay had to make a snarky comment because you made me cry.
PadawannaB chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You... you amaze me, time and time again.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my goodness, this was brilliant! Really,really sad, though; I was crying at the end. I really enjoyed this. Bravo!
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
A great twist there, and I liked it!
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Tell me you'll love me for a million years... I cry all the way thru this. I've read it before. And I still cry.

XOXOXOXO
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Lovely wonderful poignant sad
Feather Lies chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm listening to "Love you and love me" as I read this and it makes the ending so sad. Not to mention that bloody stopwatch makes me want to cry! poor poor Jack and Ianto. Ianto because he will never know and Jack because he will always remember.
Lynka Read chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
So sad ! And Ianto isn't happy !
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
OH. MY. I...POOR JACK.

I love you but...I hate you too. BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS. In some ways, this was better than canon because Ianto lived and actually /lived/ but for Jack, the cost of everything, was incredibly self-sacrificing and really, angsty.

I love the last line. AH...I'm going to reread this with The Ballad of Ianto Jones playing...haha. But really, seriously, this-you-are amazing. Utterly magnificent.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
*sniffles* Oh, that was so sad. But the question is, did Jack get to keep his memories of Ianto, or did he forget? O_O
jen-hi chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Though I cried badly I still loved it.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was wonderful and sad. If he could have done it, I think Jack would have done it that way. I cried too. Sad, but not depressed.

Nice connection between the Doctor and Ianto's mother.

Keep writing!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Only a few tears here for never-was. Jack as the fixed point in time gets both timelines, but there's no dimension jump unless there's alternate Jack dimensions out there. And if there are, this Jack would have to wait for this world's Jack to get bored of earth and leave before he could step in. I almost expected him to break in on the dance.
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh my I really loved your story,

It actually mad me feel sad in some respects,

but I did enjoy the read