Reviews for Six Hundred Seconds
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
:sniffles: So sad.

Thanks for writing.
Carrie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love this story, but I can't help thinking that the ease with which the doctor changed Ianto's life makes it almost redundant. Was he never in a position to save the world? His previous life's almost worthless!

A sad, beautiful story tho.

Cx
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*sputters* wth? Supid jack! well, the doctor really, since he came up with the idea 1st. they shouldnt do that to ianto! it's so not fair to him! and just becasue he didnt do anything to really affect the earth doesnt mean they can go messing around with time! it doesnt have to be major events-even small things could drastically change something!

eh. ignore that rant. i'm pretty sure you already know that. i like your writing, but that last part was just very wrong. ehh. like...ianto would still be alive then...but without all the things and memories that make him really the ianto we know. which just isnt irght.
Solstice Zero chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was miserable and gorgeous! Normally, the miserable part would put me off, but, wow. Really, well done. Beautifully written and an excellent idea.
me malum chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I think you just broke my heart on their account.

Beautifully written. Absolutely beautiful.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow, that was just so beautiful! I really loved this and they way you've written Jack. It's perfect. Thank you for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
Torchwood Tea Girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Blimey, I've gone all misty eyed. If my dad and brother hadn't been in the room, I probably would have cried.

I truly loved this story. It was the perfect way for Jack to say goodbye, but a really sad way for Jack to let Ianto go. The bit about the stopwatch was heart breaking.

A really well written and thought out story. Well done.
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Excellent, I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2