Reviews for Special Delivery
their baby sister chapter 11 . 3/29
I just re-read this one again. Not sure how many times that makes. It's one of my favorite stories. I would love to read more of Torie's adventures and I am going to try to patiently wait for the next chapter about her life in Four Corners. You keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank you for sharing your talent.
sueturpen chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
I certainly understand Torie's anger towards the men who killed her mother. She was a very lucky young lady to have Chris as her father and the rest of the peacekeepers to attempt to keep her safe. Obviously she didn't think before she acted. I would love to read more about Torie and her dad but have noticed you have not written other stories about them.
McLance chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Good story
randigirl10 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Amazing writing! I loved this story!
jecollins201 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
love your story. Will there be more stories of Chis and torie
busygirl chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Such a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Patz1989 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Awwww this story was soooooo sweeet i loved it *sniffles*
carolynjames chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
I absolutely love Cris and Tori-this is the best story-so very well written and thought out. Do you have any continueing stories of this duo? This storyline was soooo good! I can't say enough! Wow! Thanks!
jag389 chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
a very good story. keep up the good work.
otkcp chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Enjoying it so far... I haven't actually seen Mag 7 yet, but my Dad ordered it for me today...yay I'll see it in a week or so D
carolynjames chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Aw...This is really god!
carolynjames chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm looking for "TRUE" and guessing that this story is taking a turn without her...sounds good thou-I'll keep up and write more later
achillies-eel chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Aw man! -squishes face- All your fics are finishing! It is SO SAD! :( But I enjoyed this very much all the same. :D I never expected Torie to actually SHOOT someone, but I guess it was to be expected after all that happened to her. And to be totally random, Josiah is like... dude. Coolies. :D

The one nice thing about not being able to keep up with your fics is that I was able to read a number of chapters in a row. :D All the more to enjoy in one sitting.

Loved this fic! Hope we'll be seeing more of Torie soon!
srz22 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Wonderful story! Very well written. I hope there will be more of this series...

Suzanne
Diana2122 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Oh that was a great end. I feel you wrapped the story up so nicely with all worked out for Torie and just like on the show the thing between Mary and Chris is left hanging slighlty in the air, with a nice hope of them getting together when they are ready. I like it a lot. The entire story was great to read.