Reviews for Special Delivery
Nappy51 chapter 11 . 3/7
Grrat story thank you
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
Excellent heart warming story keep it up
girlfromwl chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
This was an amazing story...
I want more about Torie.
their baby sister chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
I just re-read this one again. Not sure how many times that makes. It's one of my favorite stories. I would love to read more of Torie's adventures and I am going to try to patiently wait for the next chapter about her life in Four Corners. You keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank you for sharing your talent.
sueturpen chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
I certainly understand Torie's anger towards the men who killed her mother. She was a very lucky young lady to have Chris as her father and the rest of the peacekeepers to attempt to keep her safe. Obviously she didn't think before she acted. I would love to read more about Torie and her dad but have noticed you have not written other stories about them.
McLance chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Good story
randigirl10 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Amazing writing! I loved this story!
jecollins201 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
love your story. Will there be more stories of Chis and torie
busygirl chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Such a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Patz1989 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Awwww this story was soooooo sweeet i loved it *sniffles*
carolynjames chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
I absolutely love Cris and Tori-this is the best story-so very well written and thought out. Do you have any continueing stories of this duo? This storyline was soooo good! I can't say enough! Wow! Thanks!
jag389 chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
a very good story. keep up the good work.
otkcp chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Enjoying it so far... I haven't actually seen Mag 7 yet, but my Dad ordered it for me today...yay I'll see it in a week or so D
carolynjames chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Aw...This is really god!
carolynjames chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm looking for "TRUE" and guessing that this story is taking a turn without her...sounds good thou-I'll keep up and write more later