Reviews for Sakura's Initiation
Yunoisbehindyou chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
So cute! I love your wonderful stories!
Please write more!
saku642734 chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
Love it :) update when you can
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Hopefully you will update more often now. Love this fic!
xMousex chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
The story of them going to the Olympics was hilarious It nearly had me in tears. Poor Itachi those fan girls are ruthless! Sakura is just so innocent, I can't believe she didn't notice Sasori (of all people) trying to make an advance on her.

And they already have some type of nickname for Sakura. Pein calls her his princess, and Sasori calls her his pretty doll. Wonder what the others would call her. That is if you update..it's been a while.
ILoveRebornNarutoKProject chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Please please please update this story! It's seriously amazing and I freaking love it! Please update soon!
VampireKitty34 chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
Ahh that was really good! its been awhile since I read this story! please continue! I can't wait to read more!
Broken Reveries chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Man... This is friggin funny! My favourite part is when sakura told itachi to rot in hell. That's just LOL.

Keep up the good work!

BRev
7deadlysins chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
I love this story! It be really funny if Pein was the one to get lust. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
JudgementYear chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
This is only the second time I reviewed a fic and one isn't even a Naruto one but this story is so cute it almost made me puke rainbows and hearts! I hope you can update even more soon because humor fics about SakuraxAkatsuki are gradually declining in numbers. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Love your story, keep updating
nervousdreamwriter19 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
I think sloth would be awesome for Pein because he is practically a workaholic, so I think maybe sloth would bring out a different side of him. Greed can go to either the classical Kakuzu, or go the route of Konan who really doesn't seem to be a kind of greedy person. Lust is the classical Hidan, or Kisame who I think would be an interesting option. Pride can be the classic Deidara or Kakuzu because I think it may just fit him. However, these are just my ideas, and you can message me if you want to talk about it.
TheBloodyPirate chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
I really like this book, the characters and scenes are really good. I hope you update really soon!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Well is an Uchiha too, aww cute tobi lol
silverwolfigther00 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
XD well, Tobi was always the cute horrifying one... XP I cant wait to read what will happen next XD and thank yuo for updating, its really been a while, wonder if the fangirls will come back

Im looking forward to read the next update :)
Iris Blaire Heartfilia chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
This is so cute I love it! I love their craziness of this story and I think the sins idea was brilliant! i'm really excited to read what you write next! You've got my Fav!