Reviews for get ready to r o l l
maravelous chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I absolutely loved this part:

"DID YOU TRY MCDONALD'S?"

"YES! AND HE STILL CAUGHT UP WITH ME!"

"DAMN, THAT BITCH IS FAST."

Hillarious.

Can't wait for more. It's adorable and funny. Keep it up! :D
maravelous chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Aw, Gaara's so cute. I love Karin's personality in this story. Spazzy and exciteable. Definitely relateable. :]
maravelous chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This is so adorkable. Loving the SasoDei, probably because I seriously love Deidara. :3
maravelous chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
AW! I am already loving this story. It's obnoxious, but realistic at the same time. Really sweet. I can't wait to read more!
miss.karin chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
This... this is amazing. xD
Coco-Minu chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Omg. Tobi stalking Karin. That's pretty much ingenious.
Chiara-Kazza chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I love you for continuing this 33

Heh, Sakuface got pwned. IN YOUR FACE BEE-YOCH!

XDD to stalker Tobi
Coco-Minu chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Drama. I like. Also, why so much All Time Low (other than the fact they're awesome 3)?
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Ohoho, Sasori is getting jealous. What to do, what to do. Steal her Sasucakes?
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Dediara and Ino would be like twins in this, I'm feeling, but mainly hotter and less creepy. But even so. A related Karin and Ino would be amazing.
Chiara-Kazza chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
You continued! 8D -hugluforever3- This chapter was hillarious... XDD slenderman
NeuviemeCiel chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Well, apparently my last review didn't made it. *heartbroken* Like anyway, I don't remember what I was saying. And I'm to lazy to type another. xD

I have no idea what's the Slender Man or who it is... :) And I'm not sure I wanna know. :D You should hide Karin and Naruto under Sasumuffin bed for protection. I'm sure that would be fun. Even more if the muffin don't know it.

I liked it ! And you damn review better make it.

Gaara's coming ! YAY !
Chiara-Kazza chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
This is the BEST highschool fic I have read. Ever. If you don't continue I will be forced to kill you. Sasukarin is my fave pairing (wtf?). Please continue 3
Arshmeen chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
oh goodness, awesommee story,

the wordings so good and the dialogues is justt...

okay i cant find a word good enough but it just makes me smile :D

again awesome story, cant wait for an update xx

arshmeen

P.S. Now everyone who goes to the library thinks I'm a weird girl coz I'm smiling at my laptop screen so hard

P.P.S omgg whus sweetcheeks ?

LOL im so random
GoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 6 of the guidelines.

You have been reported.