Reviews for Los Bandoleros
guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
phoenixfire44 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Hey, your stories are great! I can't wait to find out what happens and why Dom left. Update soon!
Queen Amy chapter 5 . 5/28/2010

I really enjoyed your story.

Please write the next chapter soon.
my shangri-la chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I liked this story so far... hopefully it hasn't been completely abandoned *crosses fingers*
andrea chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Love this!
m3lvyn chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
hey i thought i told you the smalls things you had to fix in the spanish and btw acura integras do have electronic fuel injection brian tells dom that in the movie because in the original the charger was supposed to be carburated
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Great Chapter anytime Letty's in the driver seat it makes for good times. And Dom losing to Letty I so could see that.
Missa19 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Thanks for the update. I loved Letty and Mia going to the races and I really hope Letty wins her race. Please, please update again soon. I really like this story and am excited for what will happen when Letty finally catches up to Dom.
jean chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
awe, very nice. plz update soon. question- are letty and dom ever going to run into each other again
PrincessCheese chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
loved it loved it. Got to say I really enjoyed the flashback I love the banter between Dom and Letty. But am feeling pretty boy... maybe Letty could have some fun whilst the cat is away...

What is with Marcus, I can't believe what he did to Mia, I can't wait for LEtty to teach him a lesson in respect!
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I loved the new chapter and that Marcus dude is an ass and in for a real surpise when he finally realize who Letty is. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

degrassijayandalex chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Great chapter!I really liked the first line of this chapter:

Kendall rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically, “Kimberly if we knew where Dominic was, we wouldn’t be starring at each other and sitting here like ducks—we’d be kicking his ass! I still owe that Neanderthal a punch in the gut.”

Also I feel bad for Letty when Kim keeps yelling at Letty and asking her if she wants to be more than just Dom's girl.I liked it though that when Letty ran into the house that Mia ran after her. Also lol how Letty tells Mia that her and Dom got in a fight over building the .haha at Mia when her and Letty go to the .Also I love it when Letty goes up to the 3rd floor and she starts talking to the guys and how she is like she wants to races one for ehr and one for Mia and then Mia yells at her for .Also I liked it that before the race started that Letty thought of Dom's words in the first I liked it when Letty got to the starting line again that she said this:

“So I guess your boy’s electronic fuel injection wasn’t enough to help him snag the win, but I guess that’s not really my problem, is it?” Letty sassed.

Also i liked it a lot that when Marcus hit into Mia that Letty went right up to him and started yelling at him for it. Probably about to hit I loved it when Hector came to the races and he gave Letty the keys to his and I liked it that Letty kept adding more money to the .Good flashback to Dom and Letty racing each other!And Letty winning the race against 't wait to see what happens when Letty and Marcus race. I have a good feeling that Letty is going to win the race!Can't wait to read the next chapter! So please do get it up soon! )
Queen-Deb24 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Oh great chapter, I really like the plot you have happening. I do want Dom back though lol. Maybe he'll hear what happened at the races and come back :) Your story is fantiastic and i cant wait to read more

fivealive123 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Great! I love it. Excellent work. I can't wait to see where you are going to take it from here. I loved the part about the recalling of Jesse's prayer. That was cool. I'm interested to see how Letty will respond to Kim's question about Dom...AJ
andrea chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I'm really enjoying how this story is coming along. Los Bandoleros left a lot of questions in my mind and hopefully this fic will give us some sort of awesome answers. I enjoyed when things go wrong, so nice to see that this piece is also sort of a follow up. Great job.