Reviews for Tell Me How the Story Ends
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh that was a really nice story!
Oliviet chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I really liked this one! It's nice to read something where they're married and happy... haha And it must really suck to be allergic to strawberries, they're my favorite fruit! haha
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
aww... so cute! poor chase. :)
ForeverTuesday13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
loved it!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great, great story! I was shocked at first because I didn't get what was wrong with Chase. Him being allergic to strawberries - it seems so little, but it did cause some serious drama. Was agood idea. I really liked it.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
A very touching story. I love Chase and Cameron so much together. Great job.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Really enjoyed this - thank you.
luvhouse5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I started reading this without looking at the author beforehand. As I was reading, I thought to myself, "Wow. Whoever wrote this is a fantastic writer and has Chase and Cameron down pat."

And then I saw it was you and I smiled.

You always have such a talent for filling in the gaps of their relationship that DS and KJ seem to neglect on the show. IMO, Cameron's response to Chase's allergic reaction at his bachelor party was so unrealistic and unlike her character, considering that her first husband died. She should have been a lot more upset when they wheeled Chase in on a gurney.

She should have reacted the way you portrayed her in this fic, because that would have been believable.

Incredibly powerful. Can't wait for your next story.

-luv
quigely chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was fantastically written.

I a have anaphylaxis and I think you did I fantastic job of writing it. Especially about the cutting board and knife. happened so many times to me! Good job!