Reviews for Final Piece
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
woo 100th review! go me!

anyways its a fairly good story for all of what ive read so far. . now i have to make it the end! :D
SlytherinRiter chapter 54 . 8/26/2011
Why the fuck have I never read this before? Like, honestly, what the hell was I on? This was pissing-yourself-laughing funny- a rarity for Sev/OC stories. Really good job!
SlytherinRiter chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
LIONS! I spat out my water because of your authors note. Not even joking. You think I am, but I'm not. It was literally the funniest AN I've ever read.
CeresMaria chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
"Before I met her I only knew one classification of shoe, and that was shoe."

Best. Line. Ever!
DeathNoteValentine chapter 54 . 6/26/2011
I absolutley adored this story. I am completely and irrovocably (probably spelled wrong) in love with this. Now to read the other parts.
DeathNoteValentine chapter 48 . 6/26/2011
Part of me really wants to join a clan of knife fighting gypsies...oh lord i love this story. and i love you for posting it. i'm definitly going to have to check out the other parts
DeathNoteValentine chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Okay, I haven't read this chapter yet, but I had to message you. FUCKING LIONS! Made me laugh...almost to the point of tears.

on a side note, i do like this so far. you will probably get another couple of reviews from me as i read this
logicallylivid chapter 54 . 4/26/2011
Dude! This story I seriously the SHIT! I LOVE it! (btw, this is my mass review for everything Raphaella) but really, I love her! I've been reading your stories for like 5 days straight, so I've gone (gone? More like went ages ago) a bit loopy (I blame my mum for letting me fall out of a chair and hit my head at a tender age of like 1) anyways, these stories have brought much joy to my mediocre at best life, and for that I must sincerely thank you, and you're a super awesome writer! (and I can respect anyone who swears as much as me, that reminds me, I must work on that) anyways, I love love loved the whole series! 3
Silk and Shells chapter 54 . 3/25/2011
I love you completely and a ton for making this wonderful series of stories that I read over and over and over.. and over.. and over.. and over.. (and over) again.

I just don't know how to put it into words, but this story made me laugh so hard, I was crying.

It's actually very believable too, so kudos to you for that, too. x3

You're a very great authorrr. _

LstandsFORlover chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hello! Just replying to your note at the bottom. Yes there is a saint with that name, St. Ignasius Loyola. Someone probably told you that already, but just in case! I think it's great so far but it makes me wonder how Snape and Raphaela fell for one another... lol!

logicallylivid chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
The chapter was great, nice turn in plot, but I have to say I burst out laughing at your a/n! You, my friend, have a gift for humour! Thanks for unintentionally making my day awesome!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 54 . 6/19/2010

This has to be the funniest story I've read since 5 hours ago!

(In that other person's review I said their's was the funniest I've read in ages but you just

kicked their ass!
Alabaster Princess chapter 54 . 12/27/2009

I completely had no idea you had done more of the refreshingly crass and funny Raphaella (mainly coz I spend all my time trawling the 'M' section for filth or writing said filth) ;)

I loved her in the first 2 stories and I still love her now. she's like a clumsy, less eloquent/crafty Capt. Jack Sparrow. (which is good)

well done on the long chapteryness and on being one of us (sadly declining) childishly fun nearly-thirty-ers who still like to get wasted and shout at parked cars XD
scoffy-is-a-nutcase chapter 54 . 12/13/2009
i ccant believe its finished it was amazing it will miss it
MakeLoveNotHorcruxes chapter 54 . 12/12/2009

Oh, this is so sad. But . . . if you think of something, it'll continue, right? Ralph was wacky and fun, I'll miss her. And you kept Severus so much in character. I can imagine that he looks like a serial killer when he stares at people, like in the hospital.

Great fic! Great ending! Great Job!