Reviews for His Porcelain
Sadie chapter 1 . 7/26
Wait, did Cedric RAPE Hermione?
Fucking gorgeous. Hope you write something akin to this in the near future.
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 5/1
OMG. I loved this. i dont know why i love possessive males but this one took the whole damn cake. He was so fierce and sexy. He wanted her. He wouldnt let anyone push them apart. I wonder what could have possibly made hermione want to create some distance between them. I hope you have other possessive stories like this. I would love a slightly dark draco and hermione story. One where he loathes krum and ruins all chances weasly has with her.
Tanzima chapter 1 . 1/28
Type your review was why not hermione kick him after that?
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/25
Great story!
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
One of my fav fics ever! Its so awesome! Continue with your good work :) love it so much
Adahmel chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Fascinating! I loved it.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Loved this! Great job honey! ;o)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I think you did good
heartless maiden chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I think it was pretty good, and I like the fact that you ma de version for younger readers.
The lemon was fantastic.
You should continue.
Claudz.S.M chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Awesome I love it you write the most amazing and intriguing stories I cant get enough of it.
crangelique chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I loved those last few lines. They were a perfect description to their sinful and twisted story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great fic
ghostlylove chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really enjoyed this it was different but it was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think you did a great job on the lemon, I have read hundreds of them and I think you did better than some of the people who only write lemons. It was interesting and definitely psychologically interesting, great creative idea, hope to read more from you. I will be adding this to my favorites as soon as I log in. Great job.
Paige chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I want to have a man obsessed with me if that's the way it ends!