Reviews for His Porcelain
ghostlylove chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really enjoyed this it was different but it was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think you did a great job on the lemon, I have read hundreds of them and I think you did better than some of the people who only write lemons. It was interesting and definitely psychologically interesting, great creative idea, hope to read more from you. I will be adding this to my favorites as soon as I log in. Great job.
Paige chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I want to have a man obsessed with me if that's the way it ends!
TherSia chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I like the pregnant gig at the end. I love how possesive Cedric is! I want one!
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So scary n intense .
Kaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was intense!
SATISFIED chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You know what? I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT. Thank you for writing a wonderful piece of story! :D

- A very, very, satisfied Puff
nathaliie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
love it!
mimi11052003 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is amazing. It seriously left me breathless. I have no exact word to describe how much I enjoyed this. It was a sensual darkish story and Cedric was the icing on this devil's food cake. Fantastic work.
nikyta chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
love ittttttttttttt
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was not a entire lemon that was just a female version of a blow job
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love, love, love, love it!
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
i really liked and enjoyed this story! its odd but so am i! so it works no im not obsesse, just your odd jane here! any way it was cute and edgy. great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
WOW LOVED IT BETTER THAN THE NON LEMON!
Holly chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Please please please please pleaseeeeeee write another. Its so amazingly good. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Oh yeah. Why was Hermione ignoring him? Did I miss something?

I love this sooooooo much. One of the best ever.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. I like the dark edge to it and the obsessive devotion to her. The lemon was fine, no really awkward bits. I didn't understand why she was avoiding him though and it's irritating me to no end, I keep feeling like I missed something in the story (and I may have). Over all exceptionally well done.