Reviews for Meet Olivia
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
yo!

so i'm in a really really good mood right now because this is my 300th review! :D i'm so proud of myself XDD

but that's not important... the actual review is _ and don't think i'm just "being nice", because you deserve everything i'm gonna say ok? :D

*rubs hands together* where to start? well...

hm... oliver starts out on enrique's bed? lol. it seemed like it was going to go straight from the walk home to... you know XD although it was heart-wrenching to see oliver so conflicted! *tear*

once again, well well well written! .

haha enri's so mean, teasing him like that... he's such a jerk for taking his shirt off XD "You're not at some old antique shop." bahahahahaha! i loved that line! as it was, it went along nicely with the "There's no 'no-touch' policy here." the whole touching part was described beautifully. i could see this scene in my mind... O.O i could also see the conflict oliver was feeling, if he wasn't necessarily showing it to enrique. but you never know... maybe he was... :O

how do you do it? how do you write the love scenes so well? *racks brain* lol.

aw... "You have my heart... you had it since the first moment i saw you." how sweet enri! how sweet!

once i saw it say "Take out the contacts..." it clicked with me. i shoulda known! i shoulda seen that coming! :O lol. go robert for telling enrique! X3 i think that makes it better in some ways, so enri doesn't seem... oh idk the best way to describe it. taken aback? shocked? betrayed perhaps? even disgusted? although, he sure didn't seem disgusted at all during the date or "other things"...

ha. i love that oliver had to change as soon as enrique knew the truth. or rather, as soon as he knew enrique knew the truth lol.

well, i guess that in a way, johnny got some karma... it just didn't turn out how he expected ;D that was a cool little tidbit you put in as well :D haha go robert! -

lol ["...so i guess you can call me whatever you want." "Hm... I think I'll call you... Mine."]

gah! i love happy endings... *smiles widely* you have made me happy for reading yet again! lol

you know, now that i think about it, nothing of yours has been bad, that i've read ;D there's a reason you're one of my favorites ;) (sh! don't tell anyone! XD)

i hope this is long enough... i ran out of things to say...

anyway, *bear hug*! ;

chocolatexloverx16 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
hey!

wowser... O.O that was really awesome! :D the dance scene was written WONDERFULLY btw. _ just thought i'd let you know lol.

i couldn't help but notice how well written this is. it just FLOWS so smoothly . it's inspiring really, especially for yours truly, who always seems to write in chunks :/

but anyway! it is really really really well written and wonderful and other great words you can think of (i've run out lol)

although all i am wondering at the moment is how enrique will react to the truth behind "olivia"

it was kinda cute, and, i'm sorry to say, not surprising that oliver was "anticipating" the kiss.

alright, i think i've stroked your ego enough on this chapter :3 on to the final one! :D

*hugs*

chocolatexloverx16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
heya!

haha wow... poor oliver! : lol johnny is so mean to him... O.o

him and enrique going on this "date" oughta be interesting... i wonder how this will turn out... :) i bet it'll be good/great/funny/etc. lol. :D

i laughed at this part the most though XD: ["Oh. Right." Johnny said simply. "There's some tissues in the bathroom." Both girls looked scandalized. "Oh my God!" Tiffany exclaimed as if Johnny just confessed that he was actually a woman. "Like what's wrong with you?" Leiah added. "We're trying ot make him look like a sexy woman, not a high school, loser wannabe!" Johnny blinked at the two. "Geeze, sorry i said anything." Tiffany snorted indignantly. "Just shut-up and let us work. Since you're obviously clueless."] haha i love tiffany! _ and she's right; he is being clueless... rofl. that was some geniusness. .

wow, i just realized how big a chunk that section took up XD i didn't mean for it to be THAT long lol. but it was to support how funny i thought it was. i hope karma works on johnny eventually XD

on to the next one! :D

MistressOfRobins chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Aw! This story was really, really good! I loved every singel moment of it!

I adore your TyKa and MaRe fic as well! You make wonderful romantic stories I just fall in love with!

I'm so glad Enrique and Oliver hooked up in the end and RobertXJohnny is WAY cute as well Always imagined those two as a couple.

Kind'a like Tyson and Kai. Except for that I like Kai and Robert as seme and Tyson and Johnny as ukes. Oh, well! LOVELY STORY! No doubt!

*hugs*

R.M.L
intercostal-spaces chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Aww, what a precious feel-good story! I don't normally go for these types, but I adore Oliver/Enrique and Johnny/Robert, although I have yet to find a really good story centering around the latter pairing. Nevertheless, this was beautifully written, with perfect dialogue and an adorable ending. Kudos on a job well done. I hope you find motivation to write another EnriOli story sometime!

Have a lovely day, dearie. -
Rox chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Hey! I finally read the other two chapters! This story is so great! I like it so much! I love the two couples 3 COngratulations
Rox chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG! that's fabulous! This story is great! I'm looking forward to see the next chapter! Congratulations!
intercostal-spaces chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Absolutely precious! XD I love Enri/Oli stories and this one takes the cake. It's so entertaining to think of Oliver ACTUALLY being a female. Who would've thought that he could get away with going on a date with Enrique without him figuring out the truth? This is such an amusing read, and I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! The dialogue was priceless and everything did seem very canon. Nice work!

Have a lovely day, dearie. -

PS: Just curious, but have you started White Russian yet? I've SO been anticipating it! Please PM me to tell me if you're still writing it or not!
grandphoenix91 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
If you wanted to know what was Enrique's last name was I think it is Giancarlo. Good story though.