Reviews for Taken By Surprise
Anna chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
Are you goingto finish this story? because it is so good and I would love to find out what happens next!
Red Wulf chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Please, please can we have a new chappie soon?
lilmamaday chapter 11 . 1/15/2004
I really like this story! I love how you have it going from episode to episode and I love how the characters are interacting! Please update soon!
arba chapter 11 . 11/25/2003
Ahh. Riley gets dumped. Thank you.
zanthinegirl chapter 10 . 10/24/2003
Enjoying the story- hope for an update soon!
Graysen chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
I'm really enjoying reading this. B's always so mean to him & he just takes it. its about time he didn't take it. Can't wait to read more.
arba chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
I really loved the early parts of the story, but the Buffy/Riley thing is just not my thing at all. I hope you won't make it last the whole season. I just can't stomach it much longer. I'm thinking of just waiting and skipping to the good parts later.
kathypg chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
Upsate soon, and please get Buffy and Spike together soon. This is taking too long.
Spygrrl chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
Ack! That's so mean to leave us hanging there! lol I so love this story and your rewrite of S4, but please make things right between Spike and Buffy soon! Knock some sense into my girl. lol This is such a well written story too...you've got the voices of the characters down pat.
Richess chapter 10 . 10/4/2003
For Juliya, I didn't really want a purely driven sexual attraction like the show but I wanted something that grew slowly between them kind of unexpected for them. At this point of the fic they are very slowly trying to build a friendship. There will be a lot more drama and angst and yes more romance between the two. Hopefully I can see if I really am a half decent writer at the end of this fic make you understand what I have tried to do. Thanks for reviewing. Rich :-)
Juliya chapter 10 . 10/4/2003
Great chapter, took forever to update, but it's cool. You definitely deserve a following for this fic, as well as your others. I gotta say this is one of the most well written fics I have ever written. It's like there's angst, drama, romance,

action, plot, but unlike most authors, you don't hit people over the ax with it. I like that all the aspects needed to make a great story are used subtly, but I could do with a bit more UST. There's romance between them, but I don't feel the heat. Up until season 7, to me Spike and Buffy were one of the most sexually driven couples I've ever seen onscreen, so it feels kind of weird that the attraction between them is either just tepid or just doesn't even exist between them at all. I mean if they remain just friends through out the whole fic I'm fine, but I still don't see how these two can have a romance, when they don't even desire each other.
wolf116 chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
Spike watching The Princess Bride, I would love to actually see that, Hell I'd be willing to pay to see it.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the poor guy.

Him getting jealous, oh I so loved that.
Phra chapter 8 . 8/14/2003
It's about damn time you updated this fic I have been waiting FOREVER it seems. It was amazing as usual. I could soo see the Harmony v. Niya fight. And the Interaction between Giles & Spike is to funny. I could deal without the Riley/Buffy stuff though but I know you won't let it last long. I was waiting for a Something Blue scene with Buffy/Spike/niya being a happy family but I guess we aren't going to have one :-(. It can be an interlude *hint*. Anywas I can't wait for the next upda which better not be in 2004. :-P
kitty go woof chapter 7 . 6/23/2003
well when are you going to update its been almost a year and i still waiting along woth some other ppl who realy luv this fic so update already we want more story !
CEWCEW chapter 7 . 8/15/2002
I realy am loven this story. I cant wait to find out what happens next. I hope you are able to update soon. Ill e checken for it. Keep up the grate work!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »