Reviews for Forever Trusting Who We Are
punk66 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
So, its been a few years since I had been on fanfiction, and I used to be a diligent follower of your work. Now that I am back I decided to check out what you have been up to. The major reason that I like this series is that each chapter is so different from each other. From the modern one, to each part of the story told in little pieces. Thanks for putting out your work for those of us who like it to enjoy it.
Dusty-Evals chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal- association. deviantart blog/ 37672581/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal. animara

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_site. php

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal. animara gallery. php

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Griddlebone chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I enjoyed this collection as a whole, and this latest installment in particular. You've done a great job capturing the intimate bond between Jakotsu and Bankotsu.
Kuma Naru chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
OMG! BEST ONE SHOT-EVER! I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES AND ONE-SHOTS! *Drools* This was quite a hot one-shot...great job! Keep up the great work!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
*sighs* Thank you, Ankik-chan! That was sooo sweet and so beautiful and captured the boys perfectly! I LOVE it! *glomps you*
CrysStar chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I like this very much. You are an excellent writer! I shall have to go and read more of your work! _
kirayasha aka kira chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This was just as yummilious as it was the first time I read it! And I think it works well with the pic too! :D

*pouts when I can't fave again*
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this Sesnsei! Thank you so much! That Jakotsu sure is a wily one, eh? ;p But it works. *giggles at how he so easily got Ban to do what he wanted*

I also enjoyed chapter 2 when I read it the first time over at as well as now. Glad to see it here as part of this delicious romp with the boys! ;p