Reviews for Imperfect
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/21
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is awesome.
Lunarue chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hehe very sexy ;) loven your writing stlye!
BreakingIce15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Just wanted to say that I adore your G/V fics! Beautifully written, I hope you decide to write more in the future. :)
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This was an awesome GhVi. I think you captured the characters perfectly and just did a great job all around. Hope to read more from you soon!
TemptingDrug chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Omg more videl x gohan PLEAAAASE
bibidibabidibuu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Beautifully written! It was nice to read a story with proper spelling and grammar for once! Great job! :)
gue22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh wow! Completely different from the prequel. This is just so beautiful and touching, while the other was more daring and steamy. I think I love you though. I think you've upped the bar for my fav ff authors. I salute you and will be hoping and waiting for something else from you in the dbz fandom.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
All I gotta say is, WOW that was amazing!

*insta-favs* -
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was really well done. You had all kinds of small bits and pieces that really made this into a real story.

[while Gohan had just smiled, stupid with love] This is probably my favorite little piece. So cute, and so Gohan! I also liked that she cooed over the plain ring. I think that sounds like something she'd do.

I wish I had more to say, because this is a really loving piece of writing you have here, but I'm rather at a loss for words. Thank you for sharing this! (And thank Miss Apple DBZ for sending me to your profile- I never check the M rated section by default, so she suggested your stories to me.

ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I've heard a lot of good things about you and I must say, I am impressed. You're attention to detail is phenomonal. Great pacing, good descriptions, I could go on. Gohan was a bit too serious, I think, but that can be overlooked due to the subject matter.

Overall, I liked this.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Damn, excellent work on this. I really do hope you write some more Dragon Ball Z stuff. Keep at it.
CoffeeIsMyKryptonite chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
perfect story for a perfect couple! :)
da dum chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
that was great. it is rare to see something this awesome on this site, but wow. you rock.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow this was so sweet and romantic! I really enjoyed reading it! Great work! :)