Reviews for Every Duck Has His Day
maya chapter 3 . 6/15
Emma chapter 1 . 5/2
Just needed a sense of completeness after watching this movie for the eighth time and being so moved by Blaine's douchey-ness and the valiant Duckie. Your characterisation is marvelous. I doubt you, Author, will ever see this. I'm five years too late!
Alley chapter 3 . 4/6
I love Andie and Ducky together, thats how it shouldve happened. Im forever shipping them 3 3 3
Sirmione Snow chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
nice one!
WeAretheStarlight chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Wow...I LOVED Pretty in Pink, and Duckie was my favorite character! You've written Duckie with the same humor and personality he had in the show, and I was always laughing at the jokes you gave him!

I didn't think Andie was OOC...She was struggling to sort her feelings out, and it was very believable.

Really loved the chemistry between Duckie and Andie here, how you went to the very beginning with their friendship. I liked watching it evolve into something more.

Wonderful fanfic!
oldshowaddict2015 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
This story was absolutely AMAZING! Everyone was in character (especially Duckie!) and the ending made me squeal. Literally. I loved it. I ship Andie/Duckie so hard and was very disappointed when Andie ended up with Blane at the end. This makes up for it completely! Bravo!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
It's late at night and I'm trying very hard not to scream. THAT WAS BRILLIANT BRAVO
FredNeverDied chapter 3 . 12/14/2013

So cute and wonderful, I absolutely loved this. I saw pip for the first time yesterday and have now gone through all the fanfiction for it! Thank you for this, your Duckie was spot on and the pacing and writing style were brilliant!
musicprincess1990 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Aw, cute! I was totally rooting for Duckie through the whole movie. Blane sucks. He's boring and not that attractive. Best friends make the best lovers, anyway. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Aww that was cute! I really wish that she did choose Duckie in the movie.
ChrysX chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Ok, that fic was beyond amazing! As a 90s kid i can't say i found PIP an astonishing movie, but Duckie was an astonishing character and in your fic he's depicted beautifuly... The way he feels, the way he talks...EVERYTHING!
And i agree with everyone else that this is how the movie should have ended. I watched PIP very recently and i must say the finale was a big surpise to me. I was so certain Andy would end up with Duckie. The guy would die for her! My only comfort was to think that she and Blane would soon be over and ofc Duckie would be there for her, waiting patiently. But now i have also your fic and thank so much for this.
Burnslightly chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Aww. This was very cute. a great ending, very IC and wonderful writing. Loved it. :)
KakKoIi chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
this story is most deff my favorite story on this website.(and i have read alot of fan fics) You captured duckie so perfectly, it just blew my mind. Its sad they dont make guys like him anymore tho! again wonderful and awsome job!
maddi carolann chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
wow! beautiful! the characters are so perfect, I can just see Jon Cryer and Molly Ringwald saying your lines! Amazing!
Manic-Mania chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Oh lord. I love this!

I wish there where more ducky/Andie pairing stories out there. D:

I want to work on one for it. I love ducky so much. D:

But anyway, well done! I was almost scared there for a second until the ending. :p
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »