Reviews for Every Duck Has His Day
Guest chapter 3 . 1h ago
It's late at night and I'm trying very hard not to scream. THAT WAS BRILLIANT BRAVO
FredNeverDied chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
B'aaaaawwwwwwwww!

So cute and wonderful, I absolutely loved this. I saw pip for the first time yesterday and have now gone through all the fanfiction for it! Thank you for this, your Duckie was spot on and the pacing and writing style were brilliant!
musicprincess1990 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Aw, cute! I was totally rooting for Duckie through the whole movie. Blane sucks. He's boring and not that attractive. Best friends make the best lovers, anyway. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Aww that was cute! I really wish that she did choose Duckie in the movie.
ChrysX chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Ok, that fic was beyond amazing! As a 90s kid i can't say i found PIP an astonishing movie, but Duckie was an astonishing character and in your fic he's depicted beautifuly... The way he feels, the way he talks...EVERYTHING!
And i agree with everyone else that this is how the movie should have ended. I watched PIP very recently and i must say the finale was a big surpise to me. I was so certain Andy would end up with Duckie. The guy would die for her! My only comfort was to think that she and Blane would soon be over and ofc Duckie would be there for her, waiting patiently. But now i have also your fic and thank so much for this.
Burnslightly chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Aww. This was very cute. a great ending, very IC and wonderful writing. Loved it. :)
KakKoIi chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
this story is most deff my favorite story on this website.(and i have read alot of fan fics) You captured duckie so perfectly, it just blew my mind. Its sad they dont make guys like him anymore tho! again wonderful and awsome job!
maddi carolann chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
wow! beautiful! the characters are so perfect, I can just see Jon Cryer and Molly Ringwald saying your lines! Amazing!
Manic-Mania chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Oh lord. I love this!

I wish there where more ducky/Andie pairing stories out there. D:

I want to work on one for it. I love ducky so much. D:

But anyway, well done! I was almost scared there for a second until the ending. :p
iluvendure chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Este es el final que todos los fans deseƔbamos! This is the end that all fans have we desired!

Your fic has been a wonderful discovery: the characters so good described, They are perfectly characterized!... It is a fic awesome, beacuse you have written with the charm of the original movie of John Hughes.

I really love your story.

Excuse me for my horrible English, I am Spanish
coronetblue chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I love this story! Great title and plot...everything fit in very nicely. I was so taken in by your Duckie as well - great characterization! I loved the movie and the character of Duckie and always wondered what ever happened to good ole Duckster. Your story is a wonderful story I'll remember, a great version/rendition of PIP and how it could (maybe should?) have ended.
LaughsWithTears chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Perfect ending. That Blaine dude always seemed like a bit of a prat to me, anyways.
Clairels10 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
We all know that if John Hughes had had his way, the movie would have ended like this...I think you would have really made him proud with this one, considering how perfectly you captured Duckie's character...great work!
ReflectedIRony chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Awesome. You really captured the way Duckie talks. :)
iloveromance chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
I really loved your story involving Andie and Duckie. Great job with the characters and loved the humor in it! You are a great writer, and I found myself envious of your writing style! Hope to read more from you in the future!