Reviews for Elysium
PokeFly101 chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
It would also be nice if Seph came back and end's up getting Cloud still lol... All that. xD
PokeFly101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Sequel? xD
Shinko chapter 32 . 8/19/2016
just so you know, my grandfather thinks I'm the weirdest granddaughter in the world. taking care of him while he is on hospice, I have nothing else to do in a place with no tv...no computer...my phone which connects to a limited library...so I read fanfiction.
XD
when I read angeal popped up in sephiroth house, I whooped and started dancing.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
What...a...dick! pretending to be his father.
I love the story, very well written.
but what, a, dick.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
You made seph Yandere? Totally suits 'im
Thanks chapter 33 . 3/4/2016
I'll never be able to read a Seph/Cloud fic again...I actually hate him that much after reading this.
Scribhneoir45 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hi Mayna,

You didn't give me details to contact you so just replying here in hopes you see it. Of course you can quote my story, that's no problem at all and I'm very flattered. Let me know if you use it in anything I can read :)

Scribh x
mayna chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
sorry again my bad...it's not your author note but the second paragraph of this chapter which I want to quote. urgh...I hate myself. thanks before
mayna chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
ups sorry for typo...I really like it (the author note and the story of course). thanx
mayna chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
can I quote your author note? I really like it?
Crimson cat angel chapter 33 . 11/14/2015
LOVE!
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 33 . 7/8/2015
I'm not sure whether I like this story or not. In the beginning I was convinced this story would have a happy ending with Cloud eventually falling in love with Sephiroth. Obviously that was not how this story went. I suppose once could call this a happy end but I don't really believe it is. I feel bad for Cloud who was traumatized by what happened to him. I feel bad for Sephiroth who was so madly in love that it blinded him. I feel bad for Angeal who betrayed by his two most important people and then found his grave by them and I feel bad for Zack who regained his friend but paid with the life of his uncle. I'm just crying here. Things could have turned out well for Sephiroth if he had simply approached Cloud. Somehow I feel worst for Sephiroth. I know he was perpetrator but... he deserved more. I feel that if they couldn't be together in life they should have been united in death. But then I feel so bad because I wouldn't be considering Cloud's feeling at all and he deserved more as well. You know, I only started crying the moment I had finished the last sentence. It didn't hit me before that but then suddenly it all swamped me. All of them simply deserved more.
IntriguingHeart chapter 33 . 7/8/2015
This fic literally is one of the BEST BEST fics i've read !
AMazing, Amazing really that the words are betraying me and i can't express how utterly i've loved this story and your WRITING STYLE ! OMG
I love long fics with hell of details that can bring me closer to the pic and enable me to see every move and expression do clearly and feel what they're truly feeling...and you'd wrote 262,684 word, wow just am wowed and very glad that i've been lucky enough to stumble upon this absolutely reward-worth fic and ofc you the much trophy-deserved author. I love you n i'd your work...i can't stop the rambling.
Thanks a lot.
And i do think this story deserves a squeal, like how zack and cloud would get to try to have a romantic relationship, and Sephiroth coming back or something, i don't know, what do you think ?
DamagedWorth chapter 33 . 6/23/2015
What a deliciously dark story.
Gin chapter 33 . 5/21/2015
This is one of the best ff vii fanfic I've ever read!