Reviews for Elysium
Gin chapter 33 . 5/21
This is one of the best ff vii fanfic I've ever read!
Diclonious57 chapter 33 . 1/24
Now Zack and Cloud can live happily ever after
Diclonious57 chapter 31 . 1/24
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 1/23
I wanted to drop kick Seph after that letter
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
[Sorry for any grammar errors] I just have to say just how deeply affected I was by this story, in the best way possible. I didn't think that it would be possible that amongst the thousands of slash fanfics on this website, that I would find this little gem. In the beginning, I felt like the story was dragging on a bit too much and I almost abandoned it, but the subsequent chapters after Sephiroth took Cloud were so emotionally and psychologically powerful, that I became hooked. And the fact that it all felt so real just goes to show just how amazing of a writer you are. But what truly made made it stand out were all the little methaphors, similies, allusions and elaborate descriptions of everyday happenings that made me amazed at how two seemingly unrelated things can have so much in common. In short, this story blew my mind. That was an amazing ending and I give you the best of wishes and I hope you find success with your new book :)
P.S. Sorry I didn't mention any specific examples but (1) there's too many to name and (2) I don't want to spoil the story for any one reading the comments
P.P.S. Happy Holidays! :D
Cremage chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
I just finished reading this story. Although it is really well written, I have to say that there are still some typos and other grammatical errors in the chapters. A lot of "you're" instead of "your", "their" instead of "there" and so on. But all in all, it is okay.

The story in itself, though...

A masterpiece. I never read a story with a sociopath stalking Sephiroth. Not to that extent. It is...I don't even know how to describe it. He is literaly dripping with madness even though is actions seem so normal to him...

Then comes the emotional struggles with Cloud. Brilliantly described, well chosen words to create the perfect ambiance so the reader can feel the distress from him.

And then the plot. In itself it is the work of a genius.(Altough I think things are REALLY too slow in the first two chapters),building just the right amount of pressure and angst in the reading as the story grows deeper and more complex.

Congratulations for your publishing!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
After spending years in the fandom, I regret not starting this fic sooner. I had tried many times before, but I simply could got make the effort to enjoy this fic. However, I started again a couple days ago and I could not stop reading it.

Your writing is wonderful. I wish I could say more about it, but the descriptions, the actions of the characters, the characters themselves. It was so amazing and realistic. I did, however, dislike the use of many consonants to draw out... noise? For instance in Chapter 17, a character said "Huh" but you drew it out by writing "Huhhhhhh". It's something that I dislike and it seems a bit unprofessional to me, but those instances were merely ripples in this fantastic writing.

The character development. Hng. It was also spectacular. This is one of the best fics I have read that accurately showed the growth of the characters in a detailed and gradual manner. The way Cloud changed during his captivity. The escalation of Sephiroth's lust. Simply wonderful.

I admit, this was probably the first time I read a rape fic where the victim didn't actually fall in love with the rapist. So many times before, it had been person gets raped, rape somehow felt good (?), they fall in love with rapist. I can't tell you how refreshing and jarring it had been to read a legit rape fic. I was reading this in my classes and I can't tell you how many times I wanted to stand up and just shout complete gibberish because I hated Sephiroth so much. There would even be times where I'd have to just walk away from this fic for an hour because I swore I would punch my screen if Sephiroth said another word. I sincerely applaud you for writing on such a difficult theme and portraying it in a brutal and realistic manner.

Final thoughts: I would have liked to know the others reaction when they found out Cloud was actually alive (Yuna, Tidus, Yuffie, and the others). They seemed to be such an integral part at the beginning of the story, but then sort of fell off at the end.

But really, this fic was great. 10/10 will read again in the future. I have read so many fics and this is only the second time where I can honestly I absolutely despised the antagonist. Also, your writing can most definitely be the envy of other fic writers.
Superfan8 chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
I have loved this work for years, thank you so much for sharing this with us!
I have lots of respect for you for taking this big leap and I wish you the best of luck!
StrikeLightning chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
So excited for this! Well done!
Samwise the Strong chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
Hello! I have to say that I read your story all the way through, and though I don't usually read this kind of story, I was hooked on it. I am actually glad that you decided to publish this, and I hope that your book does well. Thanks for the interesting story, hope to see more from you soon.
CloudxDancer chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
I read Black and Blond and for the most part I really enjoyed it! I hope you release the next book soon though. I'm curious what made Sebastian change his mind at the end.
OtakuYaoiGuy101-REBORN chapter 34 . 11/17/2014
Amg. Gonna buy it once I get money
LdyAvalon chapter 34 . 11/17/2014
OMG CONGRATULATIONS!

It's well deserved. I have never been actually SCARED of opening a chapter before reading Elysium. I really, really, really felt for all of the characters.

I hope your original novel does really well! I shall add it to my wish list for sure :D
Soluzek chapter 34 . 11/17/2014
Wow, congratulations!
Darkflower123 chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Just want to let you know what an amazing story this is. Each character is put into detail and Sephiroth insanity was portrayed beautifully. Probably one of my favorite parts in this is Cloud's and Zack's spiral. The only issue I have is that you made quite a bit grammar mistakes, and those I naturally wouldn't mind if it weren't for you miss spelling Zack's name, instead writing Jack.
But awesome, dark, and twisted story!