Reviews for Fading Thunder
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hiya,
The gabby forum directed me to this fic, and I am glad that I came over. I quite enjoyed it.
Cheers A
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Don't know how I missed this story. Excellent!
gibbsluvr chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I CANNOT believe I have never reviewed this story! Ihave always loved it and have read it MANY times since it was posted. I completely agree with the other reviewers that you did an awesome job. Gibbs, Ziva, the storms both outside and in, it was all so perfect. I can absolutely see Gibbs and Ziva not needing words.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
omghothothot! i love the searching, the aching the pull of ziva to gibbs. you do a FANTASTIC job describing it, using her voice. and the correllation to the storm is just supurb.

wonderful.
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Im very impressed with your writing. Not only was your story incredibly hot, but it was quite beautiful as well. I think you stayed very true to the characters and how a moment of passion between them would happen. Very well done!
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is really good. I think it followed on perfectly from Recoil, and the ending made me laugh :) Brilliant
Ajordan2426 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow i loved it! I was wondering when somebody would say something lol
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I just found this. LOVE LOVE LOVE the intensity of it, the storms (both the weather and their personal storm) and the way you have created such a clear picture that I can almost feel the raindrops, smell the air and feel their emotions. Very in-character for both, as well. Well done!
Ashes of Fire chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow, this is intense. I especially loved the parallel descriptions of their action with the thunderstorm outside. Completely realistic.

I'm looking forward to more of this pairing if you can write more?
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*fans self* I swear that was totally hot - especially with all that thunder. I'm really glad about the intensity of both their actions and the storm outside, and without words as well! You have captured their characteristics well.

I hope you're planning to write more of this pairing.
realtimelord chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow that was amazing.

Very good description! Loved every bit!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow... hot... great.. I love your stories... they're really hot together ... :)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
woah! you should so write the show! i want that to happen on the show! ziva and gibbs are fab togther
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Good study character was perfect.

I liked that you didnt make them chattering ... the silence, and the storm , it matches with their characters very well. Besides, we know they always understand each other with no words spoken. Good job.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009