Reviews for Sleepover: Now With Moar Chapters!
Greysouthpaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Some great Brad and Ray banter, just like the real thing! Loved it, very funny.
Impulse53669 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
please update this again!
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
hahaha lmao! love it
solfire chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I love I love I love! The banter is awesome and totally true to character. Write more!
SupergirlCK chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Great fic. You've really captured the GK feel. Love how true you are to the characters.
Dolphinkwanp chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I can never get tired of Ray Ray/Brad conversation. Your portrayal of them is just perfect! I liked the chapters. Please write more.
supernatural-princess17 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
lol that was just as funny.. good job
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
that is totally Ray... it was very cute... good job
JasperSaga chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
oh sweetheart you really did a GREAT job!i really really enjoy it!please please keep writtingi cant wait to read more! :*
wild-vixen chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Oh, these are BRILLIANT! I wasn't too sure what to expect when I read the summary but I'm so glad my curiosity got the better of me; you really captured the characters, the banter, the humour, and managed a realistic sweetness. My favourite line: "Can we snuggle?" I completely cracked up!

I'm so disappointed that there are only three chapters, and that you've only written one fic! I'm guessing it's not much use begging for more, but please do think about it! This is easily the best Generation Kill fic I've read, it's just a pity it's so short! Lovely work :)
ericsminion chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
hahahaha love it :)
leah0628 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
well done. excellent banter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Brilliant
iriskitty chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
HAHA a great quickie! I was sure Brad was going to smack the S* out of him at least once on the show...too bad! lol
Sea Chelle chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Wasn't quite sure what to expect because some things on can be sketchy, but this was hilarious. I cracked up with the first bit, and about died with the second. I think you have their dialogue spot on. Please do write more-I'm so bummed the show only had seven parts! This helps to makes up for the slack.