Reviews for Makes a Man Think
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I thought this was really good, but just as a side notice, and me bieng in apicky mood, dartrhmaul reached out with the force and (impliedly) managed to get into the third?fourth airvent in the thingy he fell down9cant remember what its called0 acccording to the book "The Wrath Of Darth Maul" B ut anyway, you really are a good writer and i liked this fanfic
Blackgenius chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh wow... Very very clever. Not to mention original. Nice work!
Lady Phenylina chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I couldn't help but read it out loud- with accents and all - that's why i love reading scripts; i can't help but read them aloud :D (it's that easy to amuse me sometimes)

I loved it! It does make a (wo)man think . . . lol
Beastgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Elkian chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very nice. I think the style clinches it
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh creepy D: Reminds me of a kind of nightmare I get sometimes, the 'gotta turn on the lights after I wake' kind.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Gah, I love this. I've read one similar story where civilian workers find him, and I can't help but think that they're the perfect frame for a life that was never in control of its own destiny, no matter how it may have been in control of itself. You've also got a Shakespearean gravediggers vibe here with the worker's humor. And is that a sign of life at the end? :)
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Well, it's nice that poor Maul got some sort of sympathy from somebody.
oneoffour111 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Brilliant! I'm not sure why you decided to write this piece in screenplay form, but it doesn't make it worse at all. There were a couple technical errors a professional screenwriter would notice right away, but I only noticed them because because I was being nit-picky. So don't mind me. Actually, I think the screenwriting seems clearer than blocks of text. So cheers for that. :]

You really got inside the heads of those maintenence workers, even though they weren't the real story. Thanks for the extra effort there.

Original and well thought-out, consider this a proud addition to your writing repertoire. I loved it.
moved1account chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
wow. A BUT creepy! but very good. M.W 1 is goinna have noght mares! I like the way you wrote it, really pulled it off. *adds to favs*
frodogenic chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very different and intriguing. Kudos to you for being the first person I've known to write a play-script-styled fan fic and pull it off in a lovely way. And even more kudos for sketching such excellent and engaging OCs! And finally, super-sized kudos with fries for the (unexplained) creepily stirring half of a body at the end. :) This one goes straight to my favorites list.
Nina Modaffari chapter 1 . 7/29/2009