Reviews for A Battle of the Sexes
tyfgvbj chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOL who talks like that at four years old? asuma's fucking beast, even though his attitude is undeniably frustrating for girls to stand. mad cute this fic was x)
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is SO cute! I love Rama-chan's art. The one where the boys are changing Hatsune's diaper is adorable. The kids were great, all that arguing over who's better, and poor Sasuke! He's so sleeping on the couch tonight!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nice job. I especially loved how Sasuke put Shikamaru on the spot! Good luck in Rama-chan's contest!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I rather enjoyed this glimpse into the lives of Shinobi friends who grew up and started families. Within the Naruto manga, war and fighting have regular appearances so this piece does a great job in making light of what those warriors may go through as parents if given the chance to live in a regular day.

Blending their parents personalities into the children was entertaining. I like the bantering that goes on between the characters as well. :)
FaolanO.o chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this is so cute! i love it!3 so funny!XD 10/10 _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Probably my favorite contest entry so far. Well done.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ahahahaha! omg!

their kids are going to be a handful :D

stuffed weapons and barbie dolls lmao

fantastic one shot!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
lol what a play date indeed! but it seems that dear eri kept her distance from the squabble...smart girl! this was a cute one shot i enjoyed it very much _
Rama Chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
YAY

hahahaha, poor Shika and Sasuke_

I love Asuma chan! so smart and cute

You did a Great job!

Thankyou very much

besitos
InkPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
XD Awesome! Me loves it! Fear the power of barbie dolls and stuffed shuriken! :O
MyCursiveMemory14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww, haha.

This is so cute.

This reminds me of kindergarten :)
Kgirl17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aw i loved it! Was it a one shot? Aww It was awesome! could you make more of these!