Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Being a Marauder
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hey!

Really great story! Would love to see some more from you. A, B, Cs are awesome, and I can't find enough of them! So do update soon! :)
Twinkie chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
lol, love it.
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I really really enjoyed reading that fic! It was really good :)
Mystic Dragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Haha...that was halarious!

But, there are a few things I want to point out...

First, when saying "you are", the contraction is "you're", not "your". The word "your" denotes possession (ie - "Is that your backpack?").

I caught at least three instances where you used "your" instead of "you're". You might want to fix that.

Same with "it's" for "it is" and "its" (I caught at least one spot near the end).

There's a nice bit we had to memorize back in elementary school on those contractions, and it's easy to remember:

" 'I'-'T' appostrophy 's' equals 'IT IS'."

Second, sometimes, it's hard to tell who is commenting (except for the character that wrote the original context, like the "-Marauder Name").

Maybe have one character be in bold, one italics, one underlined, and one normal font? Or, just include the "-Marauder Name" after every comment so we know who is "talking". It's easy to mix up Prongs and Padfoot in a few cases (when they're not arguing, that is).
Squaresque chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hi, great job! It was really funny.

There are still one or two typos, like "your" vs "you're", but nothing big and it's definitely still FANTASTIC :D

Keep it up!
handmedownrobes chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was hilarious! :D Great job.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hehe. This was highly enjoyable. There were a few technical things like little spelling deals (suggestion: get a beta- I love 'em), but it was definitely amusing. Good job.

-BE