Reviews for Awake
Clueless person chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
One word: AWESOME!
Kurama's my mate chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Me- OH Kisshu... Will you EVER listen?

Kisshu- Nope

Me- So defient!
No1DrenLover chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw! Such a sweet sequel! I believe that Kisshu really did do the right thing :) ! Yay! x

Dren/Kisshu x Zoey/Ichigo 4Ever!

I LOVE DREN/KISSHU!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i read just a dream and i liked it i loved this one to :D
Alexandria Volturi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was really good I loved it!
Bijoux25 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
You chose your words wonderfully, and despite not having much description, I was still able to envision the scene clearly. This is something that I find hard to do, and I praise your outstanding ability to describe without description. This is going on my favorites list!
aurla0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Lovee. oh, hi. ive just decided to start reading all your fanfiction. You are now officially my favourite author! Are you going to write another K/I anytime soon? Subscribing to you now!
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
THAT WAS A GREAT FIC! God Bless!
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
WAHH! The sequel! The sequel! -runs around exitdedly- Sorry I just now realised that you made a sequel and it made me happy Kind of like waking up to the smell of yummy cinaminn rolls fresh out of the oven... Sorry. Did I mention I'm kind of hungry right now too? But enough about that and more about your increbly awesome fic!

I loved this! It was so whysmical, so cute, it was totally charactersitc of both of them! I loved the quote from Romeo and Juliet at the end! (Heh as an amature actress I have great appriciation for such things!)
Meg-buix chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
_
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I liked the sequence of events in this...her telling him to go away but him staying anyway, and the repetition of the green hair...but yes, it did seem a bit rushed. Since in the last chapter they were bot hin an agony of unrequited love, you could have made them realise their mutual effection with more of a song and dance...'Oh Ichigo!' 'Oh Kish! It wasn't just a dream!' *Fall into each other's arms* etc. But the green hair was awesome.

True
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yay for fluff! There's lots of it here! It was a bit rushed, but I liked it. The thing with fanfiction peeps is that they always want a happy ending, so I'm not surprised that you got a few complaints of Just a Dream.

If I were you, I would've explained the part about convincing Kish to leave a little better than just saying "she convinced him to leave". But that's the only part I have much of an objection to.

My favorite line has to be the repeated, "There was a green hair on her pillow", just because it says a lot without a lot of words. Kisshu sheds a lot, huh? _

Nice job on a sweet sequel!

-Rizu