Reviews for Out To Sea
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Loved it!

xxRosaxx
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ahh Lisbon & Jane splashing is a great vision All I have to add is "bad Lisbon" XD
MissNitaGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
lol LOVE this story is just too cute
Artemis Holmes chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw!

So swet!

And I don't normally say that sort of thing!
JisbonFan that's not logged in chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Ah, so this is what you've been doing when I'm away, huh? Writing a whole bunch of fanfictions? I have to say... I'm very dissapointed in you... JUST KIDDING! In fact, I'm happy! Sorry I haven't been in lately... I still won't be on for a while. :) Nice, fluffy fics! I see that there's an Alyssa that's with Cho... does that Alyssa have anything to do with my Alissa from my fic...hmm? Ha ha. :) Keep up the good work!
Adiver chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
gd story only place i hv a decent computer with internet is my cousins. gt ure prezzie n this hoodie in the hollister outlet store they had loads of winter stuff n mum said if anyfins under $10 u cn hv it n i found a fleece thing for $8 :-)
ab89us chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very nice.

*Alyssa
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i liked it:))
kathiann chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh, that's happened to me before, only, I was like 8. My sister and I were floating out in the water and weren't paying attention. yea, my dad had to swim out to get us, scared the heck out of me. Anyway, i think this was a rather realistic story, and very well done.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Cute! I can't resist a good beach story with Jane and Lisbon!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I totally saw them on the Bodega Bay beach. :)

although, they would had to have floated two miles out to NOT see the shore that well.

tromana chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Sweet. Nice entry to the jello-forever challenge. :-)

"a little devil in Lisbon’s brain added, looked very good over his obviously worked hard for abs."

I agree with the little devil in Lisbon's brain. *snickers*