Reviews for Anything But Mine
Mara chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
I cant believe that you dont update since 2009. Can I have hope? I would like to know what will happen in this alternative universe. Please!
Corrina chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I can't bring myself to read this entire piece of CRAP. This is the most unethical...GROSS thing I've ever read. Author, I'm repulsed by the first chapter. I won't read the second. Vile. Thank you, though, author. You've convinced me to stop reading fan fiction.
uk3-obeys-seme chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
More? PLEASE?
Gigi chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Hy

Great story! Why did you stop? You're still writing others...so pleassssssssssssssssssssse update this one too.
Mentally Unstable User chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
So, where's the rest?
uk3-obeys-seme chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
"More? I love it!...the plot..not the well...you get it..."
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
I love it so far!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
is harry going mad? UPDATE SOON PLEASE! are the weasleys and sirius going to have an intervention?

ASOTA
countesszero chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
the ghost of lily is a nice plot device, something different.
countesszero chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
my favorite snape - he is an adorable slave.
N.N chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Passionate Darkish!Harry plus Slave!Snape is normally a good read. Your fic lacks a bit of background. How does it come that Lucius and Voldemort have or had a claim over Snape, whereas we find other deatheaters including Lucius walking around freely? If the reason for slavery consists of bearing the Dark Mark than Harry should have quite a few more slaves than just Snape. If we talking about an AU where Lucius could own a slave legally than Lucius walking free means he still has his possesions, including Snape.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I loved the ending... beautiful.
Miyao chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
HI! I like the story, especially Harry who is a bit dark and possesive. Although I don't understand the ghost thing I just love the idea. Please let the other stories wait and continue this one! Please!
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
lol once you start you can't just stop. it's just cruel. I'm not saying this because i think you are cruel. no. this is a good start. hope you continue with it.