Reviews for Addicted to you
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 5/9
i loved this.I would have loved to see harry an rons reaction. i wonder how draco would have taken it.
StokxCore chapter 1 . 2/13
I like this story well enough, but Im slightly irritated with the fact its between Adrian and Hermione. Because he's at least 2 years older than she is. Either make it so they are not in the same classes and stuff because he is older or choose a different Slytherin that is in her year. Both Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini are pretty much blanks in the books. Theo's dad is a Death Eater, and Zabini's mom is a rumored Black Widow, but neither of them have been in any way shape or form offensive towards Hermione in the Books. I hope you can understand why I dont like how you wrote this pairing. On the other hand, your story is perfectly entertaining and great to read.
msdanonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Please turn this into a full story! I love this pairing but they hardly have any good stories. .. smut or otherwise
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Love it :)
rachel chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Would love to see how the others handle the news, and if Adrian is going to tell off Hermione's friends for their treatment of her.
Jazziet chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow, this was just excellent and beautiful.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Harts-Of-Lily chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
LOVED THIS ONE!
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
oh you really make me love this pairing. the plot is brilliant and cute. amazing job :)
k chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
love it but adrian says darling too much
Jinx095 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I think you should make it a full story instead of a one shot but either way I loved it!
Elle Loves Glee chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i absolutely loved loved loved this! i adore this pairing! really well written :D
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yum!
Artemis Stark chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
different, sensual and romantic. Congratulations!