Reviews for And He Snaps
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I love this very much, thank you
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is a very interesting piece. I've always wondered about this. Spain is, at his core, a conquistador. Romano's constant violence doesn't have any effect on him? Really?

An excellently written piece. Realistic, dramatic and raw. Well done!
BonsaiTree chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Wow, five years since this was posted...
Yet, there are still not enough conquistador!Spain fics! He's always portrayed as a silly character (which is technically canon, I suppose) but I always (would) love seeing the darker side of him as well.
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Love seeing the conquistador side of Spain ;)
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It is awesome. But I guess that even Romano would be scared at his darker side.
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, this is so amazing and well written! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
SPAIN CAN KICK SOME ASS YA HE IS NOT AS DUMB AS YOU SAY HE IS ROMANO
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

Thank you, I love this! Great job!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
oh my gosh! BAMF spain! love it XD
NixRegina chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really liked this story!
Diamone chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Spain's conquistador side is pretty badass~ It's similar to Spain's pirate side which I adore.

The ending was so cute. I l loved it!
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ah, I totally agree about there not being enough conquistador Spain out there! You did a good job portraying it in this story.
sereinial chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I wish more people showed his Conquistador side too ;-; it's sooo hot. I love this story :D I read it all the time.
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice job! Spain's conquistador side is definitely...a force to be reckoned with. I'm glad you wrote about it!

Romano tomatoes actually taste pretty good...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is awesome - I almost never see Spain losing his temper with Romano, but Romano did take it a bit too far when he slapped him like that, and I loved the description of Spain's old personality bubbling up to the surface.