Reviews for The Flipside of WiP
dpennell007 chapter 3 . 6/21
Any EPOV along with it's accompanying fluff is ALWAYS welcome!
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 6/13
I would of really loved to have read Edward's POV of Bella almost falling of the cliff and the aftermath of it. Starting with the proposal. So funny and so good. I love fluffy funny stories. I don't read angst. Thank you.
Mickey
jk chapter 1 . 5/17
Is any of this supposed to be funny? I feel like your trying SOOO HARD...and its falling really flat.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/24
Very fun reading this and being in his head. He is fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/24
Emmett is crazy with the crap filling the cart. Then farting through the store. I was hoping that Edward had gone down to the trash area in the building and dug out her bag to find The Napkin. What he did instead was give her a new napkin and that was sweet of him. Really good to know he has loved her about as long as she has loved him.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/23
Saw in WIP you mentioned this in his POV and jumped over. Liked being in his head. That was fun to read.
Cory5300 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I love your insight into Edward's mind. If possible, I love him even more than before. I tip my hat to your brilliance.
FloKat chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Edward knows about Dr Hoo-Ha! ... WTF?
Twilighter-RKT chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love this haha:)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Great Edward moments
goldseadragon chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Why would anyone throw away something inside a scrapbook? It isn't like it was crumpled on the floor. Who the hell assumes people leave trash inside a carefully crafted album of photos and memorabilia? Years of drinking have obviously affected this guy's common sense.
shelllynn22 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Awesome.
Rainy79 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I absolutely adored WiP. I would love to see an epov of the proposal and near-death experience if you find yourself inclined to write these guys again!
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
It was really nice to read from Edward POV...I love it:) Thank you, thank you and thank you !
twirob chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
these three snippets were awesome it's been a while since you've done anymore on the flipside are you doing anymore? ie his proposal and all through their holiday in maui? *nudge nudge wink wink* :D