Reviews for A Very Normal Christmas
Foreverfirstloves chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
That was so sweet! Wish we had gotten more of their relationship in the show!
Cute story :)
Team Rosalie chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
great! luvd the dean mention. :]
power of slide chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
gosh this is the sweetest jess/sam fic i've ever read...it's beautiful!
SassyLilPanda chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Well it's Christmastime and reading this story I felt it deserved a review, even though it's a little over a year old. This was just excellent! And I actually felt myself feeling for poor Sam. With all this family stuff, his confusion, his wonderment, the happiness and the sadness. I actually started tearing up at that last scene where he was wiping away his own tears and then Cathy came to talk to him. What an amazing mother you wrote up for Jessica. I absolutely loved her and Amy too! Jess had an awesome big sister. The ending actually made me cry a bit because since he lost Jess, Sam would never get to have that and that is truly heartbreaking. Anyway, beautiful Christmas story and I loved reading it. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with all of us!
primadonna cat chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
That ending was so sad b/c we know Sam didn't get that piece of normal and that Christmas was Jessica's last! :(
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Very cute-too bad Sam and Jess's story had such a tragic end. It seems they would have been very happy together.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Very sweet chapter! I did like how Sam struggled with calling Dean, because I was thinking of him too, and how he never got to enjoy a Christmas like this except when he was very young before Mary died, and he probably doesn't remember much. Christmas Day ought to be fun!
sajah170 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Great story! Nice to see Sam in a "normal" surrounding! I like how you describe Sam’s thoughts and reaction to ordinary situations in a regular family. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Aw, the Moores sound very nice, and Sam seemed like he started to relax a bit there at the end. I hope the rest of the family is as affable as Jess's parents.
chiselchest chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Absolutely love stories with Jess. There aren’t enough of them, so it’s great to see another one.

I really like this idea. And your characterizations are great; Sammy all hesitant and shy and Jess vibrant and understanding.

Anyways, great job so far! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is a good start, I hope you keep going!
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
wow Jess got Sam to come to her parents house wonder what will happen next add more want to read more thanks