Reviews for Partners in Crime
Hysterical Insanity chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I LOVE THIS! Please, please, please, please, P-L-E-A-S-E UPDATE!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Emmetazoid and McTinkerbelle should have their own show! I would pay to see THAT! I agree with the 'More than a little wrong' statement. So, instead, you could call them The Destroyers! *snazzy opening theme plays*

Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is HILARIOUS! and AWESOME! Your title fits, just reading the description and the first title! I'm going to have SO much FUN reading this!

PS, I did the caps thing so that even if you just scan, you still get the full meaning of the review; hilarious, awesome, so fun!
Escape-At-Midnight chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love this! It made me actually laugh out loud more than once (Naughty, naughty, Emmett...). Now I'm curious about that Catwoman thing. XD But, erm, I don't think I want to know.
Clawstrike590 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
THIS IS HILARIOUS! You write about them so well and so sibling-like. PLEASE UPDATE! Thanks!
in the hallway with jeans chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
totally funny

I would kill Emmett if he did that., my family is exactly like that, and believe it or not, that has happened was awful.

awesome chapter, waiting for the next one
Sarahgotbored chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
dun dun dun!

The spary paint got the Uggs, leh gasp!

Update soon!
Sarahgotbored chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
good god ... what will they get up too?

Updates soon!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
HAHAHAHAHAA! This is going to be entertaining. Lol,kiki
Sarahgotbored chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
oh sweet Jesus ...

Please update soon, me dont need alice to tell that this the house will be either:

Full of clothes/burnt to the ground/ in rubble/ cars crashed into the side/ windows broken etc etc ...

anyways, update soon, this is awesome D
Outlinedinblack chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Omg Omg Omg Im So Excited So See What You Do. YOu Could Make Them Mess With The Cars. I LOve Your Chapter So Please Update sOon !
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Batten down the hatches! Fuse the power box shut! Run for the hills! Emmett 'I am super Emmetazoid!' and Alice 'I just can't shut the hell up' Cullen are without 'parental' supervision. ARG
in the hallway with jeans chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
ha ha

that should be interesting!

Alice can find out about Emmett's Spice Girls obsession

funny, waiting for the next chapter