Reviews for Untouched
Mlanie762 chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Oh my... I can't believe you actually wanted to remove this story! It is so good! All the way I told myself "how the hell could it be that Roxas never felt anything for Axel after all they've lived?", but as always, you surprise me and make me wish there was more to read. I love all your stories so far, and this one is no exception! Faved it! X3
snarkyturtle19 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I must say, the story was a little dark for my tastes, but I find I was quite drawn to it. For clarification, is Reno dead? I believe it was left up to reader's interpretation, but... is he, is he, is he?! Lol. I did like the story though. Roxas, you heartless assassin, you.

Uwahhh!

HSG07
Nalyx chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
...this made me cry TT amazing job!
rabidyaoifangirl13 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
You need to be a professional author-seriously. You're stories are just too damn good!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Fucking helll! For the love of God make a sequel Kurosora1984!
Ewonsama chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
you are very cruel, this story was just wow. i feel bad for axel. roxas was such a tool. and reno for me is eh..i like reno but the idea of him and axel is weird to me but at least he did try to protect him. i really wish there was more or at least a sequel to this. just to explain if axel did marry kairi and if reno died or lived. and what roxas is up to if he at all actually at even for a moment felt anything for axel besides respect
Takara yume chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
whuh it ended...so perfectly! this story had proven to be so beautiful and just touching.. QwQ

awesome job once again~ TTwTT

God I hate endings but just loved this one...
Takara yume chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
woah...awesome chapter...now am gonna feel bad about for Axel since Roxy is only using him.. D;
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
it's just the begining yet I already love it! QwQ awesome job!
That Panda You Know chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Have you seen my jaw? I think i dropped it somewhere around here...

That was truly amazing. It was beautiful and wellwritten. I really adore it.
ItWasEpicAndILol'd chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I must say that this is one of the best and most original Akuroku fics I have read in a long time.

All through this story I was silently hoping that Roxas would somehow end up loving Axel back, and in some ways that respect that he has for Axel could somehow be interpreted by love...sorta...kinda...not really...

I would love for a sequel to pop up for this in the near future...even though this was originally based on a commission from Nijuuni, whom I'm a huge fan of by the way, I would love to see what kind of sequel your mind could create without something to base it on. ;D

I would've reviewed sooner but I'm a bit of an introvert so yeah...Also I've read almost all of your fics and I love all of them, this just a bit more though X3

Meep, I can't wait to read more of your works, so yeah...see ya~

~Sarryah
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
This. Was. Awesome. I couldn't stop reading it once I started. I'm glad it ended happily...well sort of. It was kind of happy but not completely. Arg, I suck at descriptions and it's late so my brain isn't functioning at a hundred percent right now. I tend to ramble when I'm tired and everything I try to write turns to mindless mush. So I apologize.

But anyway, it was really really good. I felt really really sorry for Reno. I actually felt more sorry for him than I did Axel. Though I liked how Roxas left (as mean as that may sound) and wasn't persuaded to stay with Axel, even denying that he loved Axel. It was something different.
Ruthless Trinket chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Such a dark story line. I loved it! I'm also a fan of Nijuuni and her art work very beautiful! I like the fact that Roxas pretty much decided the fate of the kingdom LOL. Killing Axel's uncle instead of him. I wonder what Reno and Axel will do now since the cat's out of the bag. Ohhh such a great twist in this tale. Thanks for sharing.
Angel chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I want a SEQUEL!
Kunoichi21 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh my God... This was not the proper fic to read before going to bed... I'm fairly certain I'm going to cry myself to sleep now... I was seriously hoping that despite the circumstances, Roxas would forget his plans and truly love Axel... But this last bit... It's heartbreaking...

But I will say, there was so much plot, and depth, that I can't NOT love this story, even with the not-so-happy ending... Still though, I am rather upset at the ending... I wish I could read another to get my mind away from it, but that's not possible... Sadly.