Reviews for Watering Plants
demonsLOver chapter 1 . 5/16
God damn you. Pulling my heart strings like this.
ckk chapter 1 . 4/11
Stories like this are the reason I scour other peoples favorites. I hope you still enjoy writing and keep writing when the chance hits you.
Alexeij chapter 1 . 2/10
Really well done and I don't illude myself I understood half of it. Still, very touching,
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 1/21
Don't different cacti mean different things?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Im on the bus just sobbing! I can't!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Super depressing and wonderfully written.
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Fuck me mate, you have me by the heartstrings here. I get that this is half a decade old, so you probably won't even take a glance at a review to an old oneshot you wrote so long ago, but on the off chance you get the notification, I figured a little praise would be the least I could do.
I'm not proud to say, I ended up figuring things out not long before Sakura herself did, but I am to say, that your probably the first to make me feel so many emotions in a little over a thousand words.
I'm sorry, since I'm nowhere near good enough of an analyst to really pick apart your story and try to give you pointers, but I felt so satisfied by the end, that I figure, if there really are any problems in your story, their overshadowed by everything that is right with it.
You're writing is fantastic, if my opinion wasn't already clear, and I'm reading a few more of your Naruto fics just to see what other small masterpieces you have.
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Beautifully written. I love oneshots like this.
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
...Wow, this is amazing. It shows how Naruto has so much more depth to everything he does. This. S really, really cool. I loved it. Especially the ending, and how everything kind of ties in together and how even though this seems to be about watering his plants, these kinds of stories are the ones that hold tons of meaning. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of work, keep writing!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Nice story.
Tigerrelly chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful. :)
hitori.no.boku chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm speechless, your talent is incredible. This story is deep.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 8/14/2012