Reviews for Hinode
Victor chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I really dug this short story. A great follow up to my favorite drama cd of Digimon. You handled the way he characters act very well & hope to see your other story soon.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
well written and i think i would fit right in with the real drama.
Reddiamond29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Duude! I'd definitely read the sequel! I just love this pairing, it's so perfect! Please, make a sequel!
TheSealer chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Yeah! You should totally write a sequel. I'm writing a DavisxNat-chan of my own and this fict partly inspired me.
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very well-done. Loved the communication between Davis and Mimi. Very heartfelt and sad, yet determined... I'm glad Mimi reminded Davis of Nat-chan and how much she might be thanking him now if she was alive. And the bold text really fit the story. :D

Very nicely done, and I think you really should write a sequel. Keep it up!
JTLegend88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was such a good read. You should definately write a sequel. I would read it.
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
coolio! That was awesome. No one ever writes about the drama cd! At least none that I know of ( well maybe one :D) Anyways, Arigatoo Gozaimasu. Amazing piece.

-Ri-Chan-
Raven088 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great Fic. I recommend listening to the song called A New Day, by ATB while reading this. _~

~Raven

odaiba.
X2009 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hey Shad, I've been thinking, why don't you add Nat to your story Apocalypse. I mean, it makes perfect, Davis is in the U.S (the country he met Nat even though it's Florida) and besides, Mimi and Willis are there. If she does, when she does, Davis can present her to the rest of the gang, and Kari will be jealous and Nat will dislike Kari and tell her off how depressed and sad Davis was because of how she had rejected him, and Kari will be sad. Bye
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
You should definitely write the sequel. I'd be very interested in reading it.

I have a few general comments I'd like to make about this piece, though. Feel free to ignore some or even all of them.

Starting off what I want to say is that you've got a ton of exposition. You have Nat-chat mentioned in the summary, and you also directly reference the CD-Drama, too. By doing that you're already attracting the readers that know about the CD-Drama and have already read and/or listened to it. There's no need to go over everything that happened in the Drama before you begin your own story because your readers will already be well aware of it.

That said, I also kinda felt the plot to be a bit weak. Yes, Daisuke was disappointed in himself for not realizing that Nat-chan wanted to be his partner, not his girlfriend, and that ended with her corruption. Though even when Daisuke berates himself for it; he's reminded that he already has a partner in Chibimon. The big issue, I believe, is that this was already addressed in the CD Drama. Though I will say that I did like how you explored his guilt further, because if he had accepted her as a second partner things would have most likely ended differently.

Aside from Daisuke's guilt, though, there are still a lot of things left to explore, which is why I say you should continue with the sequel. Daisuke needs to deal with Nat-chan being a Digimon along with being his potential partner. Nat-chan herself needs to adjust to Chibimon, since it's no secret she didn't like him and was thoroughly jealous of him for being Daisuke's partner.

Daisuke and Mimi's interaction was very cute and fluffy, and I'm glad to see that she was able to make him feel better. She's right that he did a lot of good for Nat-chan, even if he doesn't fully realize it.

What I did find a bit jarring though was how the narrative kept referring to Daisuke as the "leader." In a way, yes, he's leader of the 02 Chosen, but that position more often implies that he's earned the respect of his fellow Chosen and they are willing to follow under him. In this fic he's not really doing any leading, is he? There's little point to keep reminding us that he's leader of the Chosen. It puts him in a grand position that messes with his relationship towards the other Chosen. There are several points where you have Mimi interacting with "her leader" ("Mimi puffed her cheeks glaring at the back of her leader’s head" and "Mimi pulled back a little wiping the tears from her face as she faced their leader") which tends to imply that Daisuke is Mimi's leader first and her friend second. Honestly, I'm not overly fond of that. Titles and a cast system tend to break apart the feeling of mutual respect and friendship the Chosen share, and I've always felt them to be out of place when written in the fandom.

Overall, I did enjoy the story and I'm glad you decided to write something involving Na-chan. I liked the CD-Drama quite a bit and have always felt there were many things left to explore with the events that occurred there even after the Drama had ended. So it's good to see you trying to continue on with what the Drama left us. You should most definitely keep at it!
lovinolima chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I really like this! I'm not sure about Nat/Davis but I like the Davis/Mimi.

I'm also curious as to to who Mimi was talking about...Tai maybe)IDK.

I love Mimi and Davis being there for each other. They are cute! I can't wait for more! Plz update soon.
X2009 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hey Shad. This is a great fanfiction. Although I'm not much of Dainat fan, this was really touching. If you want to make a sequel go ahead. But can you just follow one advise, continue the wolf's fang and Apocalypse: Genesis of D&L which are your two main stories. But anyway, good story. OOH and are you gonna pair Davis up with Nat or Mimi to make Kari jealous especially after rejecting him again? Well anyway good story and please check my reveiws inn both stories, bye.
P chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i like it very well written id love you the write a sequal please