Reviews for Ships Drowned in Blood
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
it was really sad but really good thanx for sharin!;) loved it of course!
je vous remercie de votre temp chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Amazing. Blew me away. Blows me away every time. (I've read it thrice and could not think of the right things to say)

I still don't know what to say (Speechless, I am). I wish I could write like this.

Love it, LitDay
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I actually like this pairing now. Very interesting take on their relationship; good job, as per usual!
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I would like to read some ArtemisII/Angeline as well! *pouts* Now you've gotten me hooked on yet ANOTHER pairing that, well, just doesn't exist. Darn!

Love the writing though, particularly because with Angeline, Artemis actually talks! As in, SPEAKS. It's very IC, yet ... tender, is that the right word? I hope you write more of this pairing...!
Alyrocks chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I'd like 2 see that pairing more, too.
Nathanial Cheng chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sweet and sad and somber-a scary combination.

(Your fic was that, bytheway.)
foxxy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I saw the angst here.

*cries*
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Crazy as it is, I always saw some form of possibility for the thematicness of Oedipus, Complex not Rex, for this fandom as well. Beautifully written, as always, and what more am I supposed to add to that?

*laughs*

It's nice to not have to say "update soon"! XD

-Arti
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Woah, that was really good. I like the different methods you used when switching between points of view and such. I applaud you. ::applauds::
1panic chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww... it's your first and last Artemis Fowl fanfiction? But you write it so nicely! This was a really... bittesweet read, and I really like your descriptions and vocabulary and dialogue (gotta love that). Especially how you had Angeline kiss Artemis thinking that he was her husband and then push him away when he said that he loved her.

...Is that because Artemis Senior has never told her that or because she was waking out of her craziness? I have got to ask...

Great fanfiction, by the way~
permanently purged account chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hearken! There by the foggy moors~ You wrote me ArtemisII/Angeline~!

You wrote me ArtemisII/Angeline! You are my most favorite person in the world right now, do you know that? Because you wrote me this lovely, crazy, beautiful fanfiction~! They are so in-character, and it is scary that you haven't even read Artemis Fowl yet (I would recommend it, but I'm not too certain if it's your cup of tea...) because you have them so spot-on.

Allow me to join you in your happy-happy 400-plus reviews joy and bliss because GOD! You wrote ME ArtemisII/Angeline! I didn't think you'd take that request seriously, but I'm so glad that you did because it turned out so beautifully like THIS and...

Thank you.

Thank you, so much, because you just totally made my day. Please, allow me to kiss the ground beneath your feet, because you are just SO awesome!

(squeals for the dubcondeliciousness.)