Reviews for In The End
Kuchiki234 chapter 26 . 8/27
It's a good story so I hope you update it soon.
When comes to the war I wonder how the soul society will react to Hollow Naruto.
Does this mean that Gin is actually the enemy seeing as in cannon the reason Gin betrayed to help Aizen was to secretly protect Rangiku but in the story they don't know each other.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 6/19
Naruto will have his hands full with Soifon because of her admiration towards Youirichi but it will be great to see her respect Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/19
I am glad that Naruto is going into Yourichi's Divison but doesn't she leave Soul Society making it look like she betrayed them at some point and Soifon takes over her position.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 6/19
The interesting thing is which Division will Naruto serve now because it plays a huge role in what he plans to do later in the story.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 6/19
I am surprised in what you are doing with Sakura because Kishimoto did a great job in ruining her character in the canon, and he was paired up with Hinata.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 6/19
I really want to see when he does gain his Zanpatku if it is related to his past in any form meaning the Tailed Beast or his Shinobi heritage.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 6/19
Naruto doesn't know what a scumbag Aizen really is yet because he is playing everyone for fools, and he will remind Naruto a great deal about Orochimaru in the way he manipulates people.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/19
I always wondered how would Naruto fare in the Soul Society but can he handle himself in such a dangerous world because in Bleach the position of Destined one is taken by Ichigo.
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 8 . 3/17
... Please. No. I don't want Sakura x Naruto... I don't wana ask this, but please tell me you kill her off? I like the story. I won't be able to deal with Sakura being the pairing though. And also! Doesn't he still have feelings for Hinata? Wtf? He's cheatin on her. Traumatic experience my ass, he has his morales.
Nakata Kuzuki chapter 26 . 3/10
can you please add another chapter
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 1 . 1/25
In all honesty I hope this gets updated, because it is epic as hell!. And it would be a shame to see an awesome story go unfinished
FallenZApple chapter 2 . 1/21
How would Urahara wouldn't know about cloning and Aizen did? Since cloning is a special ability known by squad two were Yoruichi and Soi fon are?
TheEternalSage18 chapter 26 . 1/18
I would really apreciate if you continued this story, you left it off in the middle of something that is uniques to a point, and even if you believe there are mistakes, of course there are, a good author understands there are mistakes and either continues like they weren't mistakes in the first place or corrects them later in the story. I really enjoy this story and hope you continue it.
VolticDesolation chapter 3 . 1/6
No offense but, I think you should either make better constructed humor instead of this generic female centered humor moments or just not use it at all. It feels so awkward and forced when put in.
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
This really does need an update.

a HUGE part of me is hoping that you actually weave this into the original cannon, with itchigo and all, considering you started this way before he even comes to SS. I'm really really looking forward to that.