Reviews for In The End
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 6 . 6/17
I noticed you like the pinkhairedwhroebitch that is sakrurea but HATE Hinata.. Fuck you for that.
belnonm chapter 26 . 6/11
You know this story is one of my favorite from you, will you ever resume it?
Although naruto is hokage but he is like genin to me
And she block a fucking rasenshuriken now what defeat biju mode by kicking him. I'm out.
Monster King chapter 26 . 3/9
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it just when it got good.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
R u fking kidding me you said this was hokage naruto not fking 12 year naruto
Even 12 yr naruto had more stamina than your version
Six Foot Assassin chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
There is some pretty bad writing in here and should be rewritten. If Naruto was the Hokage while he was alive and remebers it then why the fuck is he so weak and acts like the idiot child he was while he was like 10 years old in Konoha.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Bah, These people are NOT Hokage and elites from Konoha, and that you even tried to include Shikamaru like a strategist by having him literally say hit him with your best kido is disgusting.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Enough of this, Naruto was the damn Hokage, stop making him scared of being infront of Yamamoto, and being this stupid in the Academy, you make it sound like Hokage is a simple title, like Daimyo, being Hokage is different, and being like this is not good enough.
Angella1012 chapter 26 . 6/27/2016
Amazing! Wish you would update though~
draco7347 chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guy chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
amazing story please write more chapters
Shinji Nigashoto chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Great story, I can't wait for more
Kuchiki234 chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
It's a good story so I hope you update it soon.
When comes to the war I wonder how the soul society will react to Hollow Naruto.
Does this mean that Gin is actually the enemy seeing as in cannon the reason Gin betrayed to help Aizen was to secretly protect Rangiku but in the story they don't know each other.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Naruto will have his hands full with Soifon because of her admiration towards Youirichi but it will be great to see her respect Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I am glad that Naruto is going into Yourichi's Divison but doesn't she leave Soul Society making it look like she betrayed them at some point and Soifon takes over her position.