Reviews for In The End
Six Foot Assassin chapter 5 . 9/1
There is some pretty bad writing in here and should be rewritten. If Naruto was the Hokage while he was alive and remebers it then why the fuck is he so weak and acts like the idiot child he was while he was like 10 years old in Konoha.
Bah, These people are NOT Hokage and elites from Konoha, and that you even tried to include Shikamaru like a strategist by having him literally say hit him with your best kido is disgusting.
Enough of this, Naruto was the damn Hokage, stop making him scared of being infront of Yamamoto, and being this stupid in the Academy, you make it sound like Hokage is a simple title, like Daimyo, being Hokage is different, and being like this is not good enough.
Angella1012 chapter 26 . 6/27
Amazing! Wish you would update though~
draco7347 chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guy chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
amazing story please write more chapters
Shinji Nigashoto chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Great story, I can't wait for more
Kuchiki234 chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
It's a good story so I hope you update it soon.
When comes to the war I wonder how the soul society will react to Hollow Naruto.
Does this mean that Gin is actually the enemy seeing as in cannon the reason Gin betrayed to help Aizen was to secretly protect Rangiku but in the story they don't know each other.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Naruto will have his hands full with Soifon because of her admiration towards Youirichi but it will be great to see her respect Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I am glad that Naruto is going into Yourichi's Divison but doesn't she leave Soul Society making it look like she betrayed them at some point and Soifon takes over her position.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
The interesting thing is which Division will Naruto serve now because it plays a huge role in what he plans to do later in the story.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
I am surprised in what you are doing with Sakura because Kishimoto did a great job in ruining her character in the canon, and he was paired up with Hinata.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
I really want to see when he does gain his Zanpatku if it is related to his past in any form meaning the Tailed Beast or his Shinobi heritage.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Naruto doesn't know what a scumbag Aizen really is yet because he is playing everyone for fools, and he will remind Naruto a great deal about Orochimaru in the way he manipulates people.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
I always wondered how would Naruto fare in the Soul Society but can he handle himself in such a dangerous world because in Bleach the position of Destined one is taken by Ichigo.