Reviews for The Station
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That. Was. So. Refreshing.

HNNNNNNGGGGHHHH you have no idea.

I've always wanted an expansion on Cynthia's character, her story. I was really disapointed when I found nothing. It really felt like she was just a random figure inserted in the story to urge forward the Sacrament plot. As you can imagine I was really excited to see this, especially after reading the Wiki's article on her.

I really felt for Walter. This piece really took on a more vunerable side of him, a more pathetic one. It's a turn from the crazy psycho, ominous figure he's commonly displayed as. Of course, he's still all of that in this work, just more human, dare I say.

I felt like you really gave Cynthia a personality in this, something that'll make me remember her and associate her with something other than "back-alley whore".

I like how she's constantly described as a goddess and her posse as nymphs, it gave the story a kind if double feature. It reminds me of Aphrodite in a way, how her stature crumbled over the years and she was no longer a beautiful, ephimeral dream(In one mythological passage I read, not Aphrodite in general).

I also give kudos to your writing style! Your usage if words gives the whole thing a solemn feel to it. I couldn't turn away.

A true work of art! Thanks so much for sharing this. :)
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow. This story is really brilliant. Well done!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Wow.

I think you wrote that greatly and I felt sorry for both of them, Walter and Cynthia. :/ Wonderful
Tarawr chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Amazingly done! Everything about this is just perfect.
Sally chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ohwow. This story doesn't have anywhere near the amount of reviews it deserves. I absolutely loved the ending. :)

You have an amazing style of writing, keep up the good work.
SPG107 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow, that was... wow. Really how I imagine this pairing to be. Really why I think he chose Cynthia. Really everything.

...just one thing: he sais "Ah… you know that apartment over there… Room 302…". Just how the hell was that sentence going to finish? xD
donatien1740 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Very hot! I just love how you write sex, just so very, very erotic.

And I don't know whether to feel bad for Cynthia or hate her for being such a bitch.

Great story!