Reviews for Duty
MyAwesomeness chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Please let there be more!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Completely fucking sobbing
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh my ... I feel like I've just stumbled across buried treasure. This was WONDERFUL, and I was gutted when it finished. Your storyline, character development, dialogue and descriptions were all fantastic. For a one-shot, this was a compelling read, and definitely left me wanting more.

*wistful sigh*

I .. ah ... don't suppose there's any chance of more?
eddiejazz chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
that was so depressing.
JED66 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was just so beautiful and heartbreaking.
kinney-69 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
*sniff* I just had to read it again and I realized i only reviewed it on DS's page so better do it here as well.

But since you answered that review you already know that I loved it:)

"They announced his engagement, and as I placed one hand on his face through the screen, I felt the first tear fall." *sniff*

Heartbreaking and so beautifully written. Again, I hope you will continue this when you get the time. *hugs*
JasperFan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This short story was heartbreaking, I am obsessed with Jasper/Edward paired stories. I wish it was part of a longer story!

It would be amazing if you did another one-shot, like a sequel one-shot, ya know? Like 10 years later they meet again...

Well anyway, you obviously have talent, im keeping an eye on you and more amazing stories to come :-)
IsaDaYDrEaMer chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
GOD! so sad! so painful! and beautiful at the same time, you are a grate witter seriously nice work in this fic. I really hope you do a following up 'cause the story is AWESOME, long time no seeing something this good with this couple. Thanks for the good fic.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Seriously loved this. Wanted to cry so hard at the end. Don't like duty over desire. It stinks in the light of day when you have to choose safety over love. I really liked the love progression and attaining of J/E, but was so sad that it couldn't be a reality. Loved the foreverness of their tattoo's though. Ugh. I just wanted them to be together even though it would have been freaking difficult. Loved this story bb. Loved it!
AidenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I love your story!

It would be awesome if you came up with a sequel.

-Aiden
Cant-get-enough-twilight chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Please tell me you will write more! Please oh please! I'm still crying like a baby and hoping that maybe Edward will fake his death or something and go find Jasper. This was beautiful, sweet, inspiring, tragic, heart breaking, romantic, and so many words that don't do this story justice. I adore this story, it was beyond phenomenal and you had me hanging on every word you wrote. I really hope you consider extending this story, I will definitely be watching just in case.
1.1.1.G.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh My God...can you say heart wrenching...that was wonderful, painful, but wonderful
Lyana Drake chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I let a review on the Definately-Staying's version, but I wanted to thank you too, because I like the story even if I find the end very sad. Jasper is my favorite character so it was heartbreaking to let him, alone, crying, looking the man he loves with his bride to be.

Thanks for the story.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Beautiful, poignant story. I loved it, even though it was so sad, as they fell victim to destiny. Perfectly titled.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Gahh, I almost can't even see my screen through my tears. This was so beautiful, so sexy and so heartbreakingly sad. I kept hoping there'd be a happy ending, even though realisticially, this is better. Poor Jasper though.. Poor Edward.. Poor Bella, even (though I'm not even that fond of her;)). Beautiful one-shot, hopefully I'll be able to read more of your work in the future?
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »