Reviews for Duty
Famingo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Damn ladies, I just went from warm and fuzzy from the romance to hot and bothered right into crying into my breakfast. I know I should have expected it, it did say angst, but I wasn't expecting this. This was beautiful and so heartbreaking. I'd love to see a continuation of this at some point. This was truly wonderful. Had to make sure this was on both authors so you both get the lovely reviews this certainly deserves.
nic chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is my new favorite story! Please update soon!
Hollibell chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I was just going to post the same review here as I did for DS, but seeing this is your first fic...

You guys did an awesome job. This story will definitely stay with me for a while. It was so moving and in the end, heartbreaking. I nearly cried, and for me that's saying something. I NEVER cry. Those poor boys...My heart still breaks just thinking about it. You stayed true to the reality of the situation when others would have gave in and forced their happily ever after and I definitely give you credit for that! Really nice job!
Marianka chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh sad,but awesome Job u did.:)
AliceAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I DEMAND A SERIES!

It was amazingly written and I love the plot! You HAVE to make a series out of this!
punkrocker chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
beautifully written, loved it!
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
What a gentle, loving, wrenching story! I absolutely ache for Jasper and Edward. "... he rubbed my tattoo lightly and whispered “Forever” before sneaking out of my door." Guh!

I was, so, waiting for Jasper to be given a position that allowed him to stay with Edward in any way possible. [cries]

Your story is beautiful and realistic and lovingly told.

Thank you for your bravery in authoring, collaborating, and posting.
Blankenship chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Love this story. I'm wondering what sort of bribe it'll take to get more chapters.
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh... what an absolutely *beautiful* piece of writing this is! Val, you know how much I dearly love this story, and I applaud you and Definitely Staying for writing something so utterly gorgeous in its sensual poignancy, so replete with bittersweet but beautiful love and heartbreak and stroic resignation. It had me running through a gamut of emotions reading it - smiling at the sweetness, squirming delciously at the HOT sexiness of it, and crying at the tender heartbreak of it. I LOVED it, and as others have said, would love to see you revisit this world again. I so want Jasper and Edward to be together. Beautiful story!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6