Reviews for I Can Be Your Sunshine
sarah martin chapter 17 . 7/1
Loved it so so so so much pleaseee continue it :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
I love it. can't wait for more chapters!
snow eopard chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
i really like this story
Panashe chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
I loved this chapter never seen Edward act this way. Nice work
xxJamieMylesxx chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
I only just came across this story! And I'm completely in love with it but I'm not sure if youre done updating! So if you aRe could you please let me know! But please please please continue
Jamie
TwilightPoetryFreak chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
more more more is bella and Jacob going to have a baby
TwilightPoetryFreak chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
i think he imprinted on her
TwilightPoetryFreak chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
what gave u the idea of having bella drunk?
xxJamieMylesxx chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
I only just came across this story and i think it's awesome! But by the looks of the last time you updated your done writting it! But i hope you rethink because I'm keen to see what happens next!

Cheers!

Jamie
onetwothreefourfivesix chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Hey, i know you haven't updated this for over a year, but i would love you forever if you did. I just re read it then and i have to say it is one of my favourite stories on FanFiction. Your writing is amazing, the kind i like. I'm a huge jake and bella fan so your story is something i love. The storyline is really great and i would love to see what happens at em's and sams wedding and when bella goes back to school. Please oh Please oh please, you are a wonderful writer and i think many people would agree with me. Please Update, you would make my life! :) :) :) :)
astridt244 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Was that the end? Great story, loved it!
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
I LOVE IT IT'S AWSOME!
Angel chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
Hi there,

This is like the 5th time I've read this story it's REALLY good.

I hope you will do more chapters and updates SOON. I have your story bookmarked on my computer. Hope you don't lose interest in the story. Angel :)
cassrose100 chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
I love the chapters! please update very soon can;t wait
twistedangel527 chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Omg, I think "Jeepers Creepers" is the best nickname I've come across for Edward. I almost choked on my cereal while reading that.