Reviews for Kinks
libro5678 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
hahaha he castrated the dark lord!
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Amazing! When I first saw this story, I was expecting angst but I love how you were able to turn that around, portraying Draco is a very admirable character. Excellent!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was such a sweet story and so well told, absolutely loved it!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very fun story!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
What a sad story. How awful that Draco was raped out of everyone The dark Lord. I would not want to live knowing that. That poor boy. I love how Voldemorts dick was sliced off though.

Also I don't see Dumbledore trying to get Sirus to not let Draco stay...I see the headmaster feeling awful for Draco and allowing him to stay. But whatever this is a fan fiction. Doesn't really matter.

And being crucioed 43 times? I'm surprise he didn't die or go completely insane

I wish that Draco didn't get his memories back...I feel bad that Snape gave them to him. But then again its his life...he has to know what happened to him to move on

"Whad'd ya do tha for?" He said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes before blinking owlishly at Draco. Draco found that he couldn't help the bubbling laughter that rose in his chest and forced it's way out of his mouth.

"Damn it." He hissed as he struggled to regain his composure.

"You ok?" Sirius asked, a confused look on his face, once again Draco had to fight a laugh settling with a smile before he groaned and looked at his godfather.

"Tell me you have a cure for this?" He pleaded, Severus simply smirked.

"If I had a cure that would rid me of Black I would have used it ages ago." He said silkily.

"Hey!" Sirius pouted and Draco gave up trying to control his laughter.

"I'm doomed!" Draco howled, Severus simply smirked at him.

lmfao funny

"Sirius?" He whispered not even bothering to open his eyes, the shouting continued and he huffed wincing when he opened his eyes. The sight which greeted him was the most comical sight he'd ever seen before. Fred and George Weasely stood side by side sporting afros that were rapidly changing colors, elephant ears, and polka-dotted jumpsuits. Draco blinked widely at the sight before laughter that was beginning to feel familiar forced its way from him startling the trio. Sirius looked at him with wide eyes as tears slid down his face, Severus merely rolled his eyes.

"And there goes the Malfoy pride." He muttered, earning himself a glare from Draco, who got an evil glint in his eye.

"Who are you?" He asked his eyes wide and innocent. Severus paled.

that part is hilarious. I'm glad that the twins were trying to cheer Draco up. But I love how Draco laughed and then started crying

Even though the twins were pranking him they still got him to laugh at their outfit lol

Though honestly I wish that the twins would have felt horriable and applogized. I mean with what Draco said and he was crying...

and with what Draco went thru. They have to feel bad

"Do you want to know what one of my other kinks is?" Sirius asked nipping at Draco's ear as he slid his finger in and out of the hole.

"Wha-?" Draco panted as he began to push back on the finger. Sirius chuckled deeply.

"Dog collars." He whispered,

lol

"S' not like I expected you to come through the door." Draco pouted; Sirius grinned and slowly began to untie the corset.

"Oh?" He said littering the pale chest with kisses. "Just where were you planning on seducing me then?" He asked, Draco smirked as the top was tossed across the room.

"Your bed." Draco said as innocently as he possibly could. Sirius' eyes flashed as the skirt was removed.

"Why Draco..." He said quietly. "...how did you know?" He whispered, Draco looked at him oddly.

"Know what?" He asked, not sure he wanted to know.

"I am a possessive lover." Sirius muttered. "I will have you in my bed." Draco smiled as the man lay down beside him.

"What ever you say Sirius, what ever you say..."

lmfao

very hot scene

You slept with-!" Hermione and Ginny covered his mouth promptly.

"Shut up Ron." They chorused. Harry looked at his godfather with wide eyes.

"You- but you're like his uncle or something..." he said confused, before shaking his head. "Forget it." He muttered to himself. "But if you hurt him Malfoy I'll kill you." He warned. Tonks hiccupped and Moody served himself some more eggs.

"Make-up?" Severus said with a raised eyebrow, Draco shrugged and pointed at Sirius.

"Ask him." He chuckled. "He's got kinks like you wouldn't-hmph!" Sirius covered his mouth and Remus smirked taking another sip of his coffee.

"Oh Sirius, some things never change..." He said absently. Sirius scowled and smirked evilly.

"Careful Moony I might just tell a certain someone who happens to be seated in this very room about a certain crush you might have had on them..." Remus scowled at him with a blush.

"You wouldn't dare..." He said standing; Sirius raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh wouldn't I?" Sirius said Draco looked at them back and forth his brain calculating times and dates.

"Really!" Draco said in excitement. "Sirius we could totally hook them up!" Sirius chuckled and Remus groaned.

"Or we could just tell him." Sirius said rolling his eyes, Draco pouted.

"But what fun would there be in that-" He started

"Oh for heavens sakes!" Remus shouted startling every one before turning to the side and yanking Severus into a kiss. Draco and Sirius smirked at each other as Remus pulled away blushing leaving Severus with a shocked look on his face.

"Oh god..." Ron said before tipping over in his chair in a dead faint. Draco chuckled.

"Well that was fun." He said

lmfao fucking hilarious

I really liked this story. It was very sad but also had some funny scenes. I wish it was longer though
De Ore Leonis chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow. The tone of this story does a complete turn and it is done quite seamlessly. In fact it was done very subtly. Draco’s rational for not wanting to join Voldermort was sincerely thought provoking and highly insightful. '"He is like you were Lucius."', was a similarly interesting observation and very fitting.

The interactions between characters are well portrayed and quite plausible. Sirius' kinks are highly amusing and Draco utilises them in the very best traditions of Slytherin cunning.

You end on a light note, but it is appropriate and not at all forced.
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
aww... I love this! poor draco in the beginning, but I was all proud too! but what a cute ending! love it!
Laurenmk20 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lmfao! hahaha i loved this. That was totally fricken Hot. *sigh* if only there were more sirius/draco fics out there, but i doubt there would be I mean Sirius is Draco's mother's cousin so yeah. I totally love it though. Hahaha my favorite part was most likely when Draco had said Ask him He’s got kinks like you wouldn’t-hmph.
panictowel chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
draco being ooc is normally not my thing, but this had some funny and great parts in it, which I really loved, like:

- “My house.” He said clearly and slowly. “My rules.” He finished

. . . I loved sirius being so perfectly stubborn

- Draco found that he couldn’t help the bubbling laughter that rose in his chest and forced it’s way out of his mouth. “Damn it.” He hissed as he struggled to regain his composure.

. . . that was great, because you could see draco struggling to get his countenance back and the way you wrote it was great )

same goes with the other parts that described or mentioned this, like:

- …there was never a more beautiful sight than making a Malfoy loose control.

. . . and . . .:

- …Malfoy etiquette told him that he should pull away, but…

great.

and the humour you put in there, like:

- …before he groaned and looked at his godfather. “Tell me you have a cure for this?” He pleaded, Severus simply smirked.

. . . and . . .:

- “Make-up?” Severus said with a raised eyebrow, Draco shrugged and pointed at Sirius. “Ask him.” He chuckled. “He’s got kinks like you wouldn’t-hmph!”

. . . nice ;-D made me laugh
caressedbythorns chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was the absolute cutest story I have ever read! the outfit you describe for Draco sounds just like the one my best friend wore for Halloween last year when she was the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland! picturing him in it is adorable! I love the fact that Draco was proud enough to stand up to Voldemort it is very in character for him as proud as he is. okay well I am going to stop ranting before you have a short story here!

Love your Stories to pieces!

CBT

(Ginger)
Taylor5795 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
this is by far one of the best stories i've ever read! it was simply amazing, it made me upset for Draco then happy and then it made me giggle! Hehe, i love, love LOVED IT! :D:D:D