Reviews for Another Encounter with the Mirror of Erised
Rapidez chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nawww, isn't it just cute? And the ending...!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
fantastic story

i really loved it!
Renakai chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww, that was adorable. Great job :)
Joreleroo chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
aw how nice :)
captianOfships chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ek. *jumps up and down grinning like a loon* i feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a peach. i loved it
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
yezz!~ *does happy dance*
Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
aw how cute
KJ.CleverHeart chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Adorable! I absolutely loved it. Thank you for your amazing-ness.
Arisu chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow! That was really good XD I loved the ending!
AliceCullen1408 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh such an intresting ending. I loved it!
eleventy7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I liked this - an original idea, having the Mirror in the Potions classroom. I like how you manage to keep the story short and succinct too, having the dynamics between the boys play out within the space of a few paragraphs.

Just a suggestion - you may want to get a beta to help you with your commas and apostrophes. For example, the sentence: “This, is the Mirror of Erised. Now, what it shows you, is your hearts deepest desires. You do not, of course have to look into it if you so choose, but if you wish, it is here for you."

I would consider rearranging it slightly to read: "This is the Mirror of Erised. Now, what it shows you is your heart's deepest desires. You do not, of course, have to look into it if you so choose. But if you wish, it is here for you."

Just a suggestion. Otherwise, a well-written fic. Thankyou for sharing it with us
Ally chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Haha! That ending was so great! "If you know he loves you, go tell the idiot!" and "I think I'll do just that, Draco", those sentences made my day! Thank you
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love the Mirror.
BadSamaJama chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was really cute! Great job.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Good plot.I love Ron's reaction!