Reviews for Of Jinchuriki and Alchemist
trueimpa chapter 1 . 6/4
Interesting
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 1 . 5/9
Fuck off and die horribly yaoi lover.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 1/29
I LOVE THIS TORY! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
nice really nice! please keep writting cause i would very much like to know whats going to happen next in the story.
Flamefather chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I can't decide weather or not i like your story, I like it, but then I don't because of the yaoi, but for now I will follow it.
Krystina chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I like it :)
Vixen the Goddess Chevalier chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
I love this story. I'm just wondering how you're going to get Haku and Zabuza into the harem, with them being dead... they died back in the wave mission, so how is that gonna work? Not that I have any problems with it. Zabuza and Haku are two of my favorite characters. I was really upset when they died. When I was reading the story, I was wondering how you were going to get the second group to Amestris... but the way you did it makes sense. Chidori is so much like the Rasengan that the vortex WOULD react to it. But... how are you going to get the rest of the harem members to Amestris? I have to say though, this story is really well thought out and has a great plot.
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
MAKE MORE CHAPPIES PLEASE! I love this story! X3
Tehe chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Couldn't swallow down the giggle after reading that shino's bugs went haywire imaging little bugs dancing around like there high and had way to much caffine.
JadeStoneTheYounger chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
I really like your story so far. Please start updating again really soon.
smexyforever chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Love it!

I want more, more, more...
anime crossover naruto fan chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
COOL i just love this fanfic and hihi naruto is not the only one who brought everyone in trouble 'cause sasuke did to-

i hope the next chapter comes out soon. i realy look forward to reading the next chapter -
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
...Wao...Should've known that they were going to get sucked in too. And that was a pretty good lie coming from Lust, since it came from the top of her head...For a non-ninja anyway. UPDATE!
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
ha ha. so cant wait for the next chapter. poor edward more wierd people to deal with.
RustingKnight chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
wiiiii yaoi! cotinue it pleaseee