Reviews for By Tomorrow's Grace
anna chapter 6 . 9/24
i know its very unlikely considering the date you last updated this fic but hoping against hope; are you going to be updating this fic? god i hope so; this i can honestly say is the absolute BEST i have read so far and i have read a few, there are some very close seconds but i absolutely LOVE every single thing about this fic so far and would love to be able to see bee and the new sams interactions, this is my email since i dont have an account on here, not sure if that matters or if i need to put spaces for the email to show up here but im going to anyway just take out the spaces if you email me :) midnight . lightff7
Trekkie Padawan chapter 6 . 7/20
This is really good so far!
Rian Moeru chapter 6 . 2/8
Dying to see more of this fic. Hope you find the inspiration to continue it someday!
HushHush13 chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
I would love to see more
Happy Autobot chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Please continue soon! Thanks!
ThePrettyWitch chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
it ended so quickly. . this was really good!
Lopfe chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Hey there. Just wanted to express my appreciation for this fic. I've read it multiple times and greatly enjoy the set up. Sometimes I like to imagine how it would have progressed, but as I'm not you I'm fairly certain I do it no justice. If you ever feel the motivation to continue, I hope you know that I will look forward to every word. This is a fic that has stayed with me for years.

If, however, you feel that the motivation is gone and never to return, is there any chance you could at least share how you would have completed it?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Hope you add more soon
theSapphireSister chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Update plzzz
IrunaLyoko chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
InterstellarGazer chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
AHHH this is amazing! I sincerely hope this will be updated soon because I'm running out of amazing transformers stories to read!
Junichiblue chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
The end... darn it. It doesn't look like you continued with this one, but damn i was soo hoping to see Sam realize he was Sam, and then the reaction, that moment when everybody processes... oops i'm mean realizes he's a sort of reincarnation bot. That's the main thing that really pulls me as a reader into this story. The omg it's YOU! moment. LoL. :) Thanks for writing what you did with this one. It was enjoyable.
Junichiblue chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
o_o yup. beautifully done. wish i had something more interesting to say than that, but that's just all i'm left with. You know you rock anyway, who needs me to gamble on about it? ;)
Junichiblue chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
this was just beautiful... love all your descriptions, the pacing. So vivid. Like I was there. This one had me addicted, to the plot, and to the descriptions. ...
Junichiblue chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
OK... Oh my freaking god. I just stopped in to see the other two stories you wrote, mostly because I was curious to see if you wrote in more than one style (other than the grimmichi of yours i'm currently enjoying so very much..). And this one, though a bit more normal in design, still has your very intelligent and thoughtful style. I've only read a few pages here and there of transformers fanfics because, though i stray to other fandoms here and there in search of romance or epic fight scenes, grimmichi is my ship. But i just wanted to say, hot damn, this dragged me in from the first chapter, the first line even, haha, (nothing is more important they say, than that first opening line), and then at the end of this chapter, whamo... i didn't actually see that coming, though i'm sure I should have. But i just love how you went about it. Movie style. Always appreciated. Fade to black and then... (computer sounds) brings us back in, first person, with green lines of text in our face.
Brilliant! :)
Now get out there and direct some movies. ;P