Reviews for Conscripted
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/15
Excellent story. Some angst - but I think that's typical for teenage boys.
this Hermione disgusts me.. nasty piece of shit this one
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Lol awesome story
novonia chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
so close yet so far, you are lovingly h/hr and I do enjoy those stories, but you write a lite bitch hermione so well its just sad your strong headedness to keep these ficlets h/hr when it would flow so much better to turn it into hermione bashing or leaving her fate up to the minds of readers denying her the importance of knowing what sort of life/end she had.
I do still love your stories though, its just only a few at a time or I'll get frustrated for all the times she basically stabs him in the heart only to shed a tear or a few pounds and say how shes 'sorry' to get forgiven.
And that just gave me an idea for a challenge. :D
Either way 3 to you in the afterlife, I hope you knew about my version of heaven and are enjoying it.
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Kudos :)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I regret that I'm finding so many of broomstick's stories that I didn't review while she was still with us.

The entire 'conscripted' theme works well here, though one has to suspend a certain amount of disbelief to think the Dursleys would ever have given Harry dance lessons.

Hermione too is rather OOC in that it is hard to imagine that she'd be that shallow, considering what they'd been through that year (positing that the year followed canon to that point).

Harry never had a very strong ego in canon, nor here, so I can see him cutting her off, particularly, if there's no contract and Sirius is planning to pull him out of Britain. He's got a lot of other issues to deal with.

Good rescue of Hermione and thumbing his nose at the TriWizard.

The rest of it's good. Again, given everything, why would Harry raise a finger to save the BWW? Somehow, I think Voldemort might leave well enough alone, assuming he got a new body.

Dumbledore's punishment fits the crime.

This is vintage broomstick rider.

old-crow chapter 1 . 4/21/2015

Walks on the beach, wet bikinis... What could be better?

Another fine tale.

Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Not a single adult in the room had any problems with basically kidnapping a teenager, forcing him petrifying him in place, and allowing him to be mocked by hundreds of other students? This says a very great deal about the entire Hogwarts staff. I truly expected better of Professor Sprout at the very least. Of course, Harry knew the students were fickle and faithless, but not a single person stood by him. I'm pleased that he finally stood up for himself after that night.

Hermione by that time was 15 to Harry's 14 and girls mature faster than boys. She honestly had no excuse for her heartless behavior and actions that night, and certainly not after her so-called apology the first day of class. To be honest, I think he forgave her much too easily.

Removing 25 years from Dumbledore was priceless. That would put him back to what, 1973 during the first war but before the prophecy? Lovely and fitting. The only thing missing is whether Riddle kept up the search for Harry, stopped at Great Britain, or continued trying to take over the world.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Bungles Galore, lol
Well done
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
great story!
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Dumbles lost 25 years! SO he doesn't even remember the Prophecy OR the BWL... classic
Diverball chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Nice. Dumbledore losing all his memories of the prophecy, October 1981 and everything subsequent to that is an intriguing potential plot device. What would happen if he did so in between 1981 and Harry starting at Hogwarts?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Sometimes payback is a witch. At least Mr. Bungles Galore won't have to worry about Harry or blood wards or prophecies. Maybe he can get on with taking care of riddle on his own. ;)
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I rather like how you dealt with Dumbledore.
LJB3606 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013