Reviews for Conscripted
Not a single adult in the room had any problems with basically kidnapping a teenager, forcing him petrifying him in place, and allowing him to be mocked by hundreds of other students? This says a very great deal about the entire Hogwarts staff. I truly expected better of Professor Sprout at the very least. Of course, Harry knew the students were fickle and faithless, but not a single person stood by him. I'm pleased that he finally stood up for himself after that night.

Hermione by that time was 15 to Harry's 14 and girls mature faster than boys. She honestly had no excuse for her heartless behavior and actions that night, and certainly not after her so-called apology the first day of class. To be honest, I think he forgave her much too easily.

Removing 25 years from Dumbledore was priceless. That would put him back to what, 1973 during the first war but before the prophecy? Lovely and fitting. The only thing missing is whether Riddle kept up the search for Harry, stopped at Great Britain, or continued trying to take over the world.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/4
Bungles Galore, lol
Well done
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 1/25
great story!
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
LOL
Dumbles lost 25 years! SO he doesn't even remember the Prophecy OR the BWL... classic
Diverball chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Nice. Dumbledore losing all his memories of the prophecy, October 1981 and everything subsequent to that is an intriguing potential plot device. What would happen if he did so in between 1981 and Harry starting at Hogwarts?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Sometimes payback is a witch. At least Mr. Bungles Galore won't have to worry about Harry or blood wards or prophecies. Maybe he can get on with taking care of riddle on his own. ;)
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I rather like how you dealt with Dumbledore.
LJB3606 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great story!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Twenty-Five years lost. Does he ever remember founding the Order of the Phoenix?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
very nice!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hmmm, methinks Voldykins wouldn't do much good attacking them now anyway, it would bring the ENTIRE ICW down on his head... *EVIL GRIN*
Roushi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
'Miss Irony' ... :)
Well I don't miss the Irony of Dumb as a Door getting 25 years oblivated - although that was ( at least to our Knowledge ) more of Lockheart's Passion ...
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was a good one shot and I liked how you got them away from Hogwarts. The ball was a shock with how Hermione acted and I would have liked to seen Harry deck the duck footed Seeker right there in front of the whole school to prove he was not the best wizard in the room.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You'll like the story "The curse that killed thousands".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012