Reviews for Destiny Decision
SMSM92 chapter 7 . 11/5
I also have to add, I considered Endymion to be somewhat of an antagonist too, but I wasn't sure if I should say it or not. In this chapter, Chapter 6, he was obviously already madly in love with Serenity, losing sleep over her(You don't become that obsessed with a woman just because it is your "destiny", after all, there is a reason why Mamoru fell for Usagi and longed for her at first in PGSM and the manga, and persistently teased her in the original anime), flirting with her as if he was on cloud 9("... "What about a million kisses, one for every single time you're ever annoyed at me.", blah, blah, blah... I mean come on Endymion you jerk!), kissing her and "You are putting me in grave danger of loving you." Then, shortly afterwards: his longing over Ami, promising to always love her, pretending like he was only choosing Serenity for "destiny", vowing to never love Serenity more than her, and kissing her with the same mouth he had put all over Serenity! Even if this was completely O.O.C. of Endymion because I believe him to be a good man, a man incapable of loving two perfect women(who are also best of friends!) at once, thus selfishly playing with both their hearts, in Naoko Takeuchi's vision, I am in no way insulting your credibility as an author because this is still something a typical, indecisive guy would be capable of in the real world! If I didn't say it before, I'll say it now: this story has touched me deeply, and I'll probably read it again in the future!
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 11/4
I love PGSM too, and I felt a bit of that vibe in this story! I don't know how you did it, but you incorporated everything(some manga, and some PGSM) nicely! Just wanted to add that. I 'Followed' you, so I hope to see more over your masterpieces in the future.
I had one problem with something from Chapter 11: Endymion nodded. Glancing quickly toward the door Mars had gone through, he laid his hand on Ami's cheek and kissed her forehead. "I am sorry you had to go through that. I know how close you are to Serenity..." Because he had made it clear that Ami is a part of him as
SMSM92 chapter 17 . 11/4
**Warning: This review contains story spoilers**
I read this story forever ago, and I have to see I love it! I love Ami, but Usagi is my favorite character because I feel like she has always lived this perfect life, unlike the other senshi, but she easily put te needs of others before her and made everyone feel welcome. My heart truly breaks for Ami because she is such a sweet, caring woman, but Zoicite is perfect for her in every way. The moment I saw his face alongside the other shittenou in the manga, I knew he was her perfect match. I like to think that the shittenou get reincarnated just for the senshi in Crystal Tokyo (like I saw when I peeked into her sequel ;)).
I also highly respect how you didn't make Usagi into a completely idiot like so many other authors do because canon-wise, according to the manga, Usagi wasn't a total dumb ass (90s anime made her that way for comic relief).
There was one thing I didn't like too much though. In chapter 11: Endymion nodded. Glancing quickly toward the door Mars had gone through, he laid his hand on Ami's cheek and kissed her forehead. "I am sorry you had to go through that. I know how close you are to Serenity..." He made it clear that Ami would always be a part of him as she is in his past, but he also left no doubt in my mind that he had made up his mind and had chosen Serenity with his full heart like he said time and time again, until this part in Chapter 11. If he had to check to make sure Mars was gone before he did such an affection action, then that means he knows what he is about to do is inappropriate. He's not stupid either, he knew that Ami wasn't over him by how upset she got when he and Serenitywere trying to push Zoicite on her, so that makes it even worse.
Other than that, this story is absolutely lovely and it took my breath away. You made it progress at such a perfect rate, everything was vividly explained(the "hows" and "whys"), and you depicted Ami's inner struggles wonderfully. While I am obsessed with the original manga over all other versions, and stories like these are kind of impossible for the real characters and plot-line(you have got to love the fact that Usagi never made the Outers return to their posts after the manga/90s anime ended, and she vowed to always keep them by her side and protect them at her wedding to Mamoru at the end of the final act. Even in 90s anime, she said she never wanted anyone to be lonely again. So they all had a happy ending, and I like to picture them all having wonderful lives after the wedding. That and come on, we all worship Naoko Takeuchi's original story, and how she made all the characters equally lovely! Can't get any better!), I still absolutely loved this story! It was like reading a novel, and I got so teary-eyed at times! Thank you so much for your hard work, and for sharing such a wonderful story. I believe I read another one of your stories over a year ago and I absolutely loved it! I hope you never stop writing! I have to fully read your sequel too now, and I can't wait!:D
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Interesante historia
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
well that was somethin...i didnt like the whole ami thing but i enjoyed the reading
Ashen Author chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Lovely. Simply Lovely.
Ashen Author chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
i like this a LOT. What you did with Beryl and Mercury was perfect, and i never would have seen it coming.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I really like this. It deserves more attention than its gotten (fans, reviews, etc.)
Sobakasu2 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
What a pitty, this WAS interesting, not like Amy... so I am not reading anymore.
silvi chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
hi!

I just read your story and I must say IT IS GREAT! More than great!

I am trying to wrote one my self...

but one thing I dont get...what does meen chan in the name?

(mamo-chan)

please let me know on my e-mail

thanks

silvi
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
i am so happy they found his past and everything is ok.

;-)
327 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
this is amazing! the first chapter is brilliant, and I'm so excited to read the rest, and looking forward to the series.
merangelgal chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
What a beautiful ending to a fantastic story! I enjoyed the whole story from start to finish! Thank you! :0)
merangelgal chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
Oh I loved that chapter from start to finish! VERY nicely done! Both the final battle and the reunion! :0) I'm really glad he didn't lose his memories this time!
merangelgal chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
Wow talk about a cliffhanger! Really nicely done! Loved Luna and Artemis at the start of the chapter. Wow, you've really made Beryl VERY evil! :D