Reviews for Destiny Decision
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Interesante historia
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
well that was somethin...i didnt like the whole ami thing but i enjoyed the reading
Ashen Author chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Lovely. Simply Lovely.
Ashen Author chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
i like this a LOT. What you did with Beryl and Mercury was perfect, and i never would have seen it coming.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I really like this. It deserves more attention than its gotten (fans, reviews, etc.)
Sobakasu2 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
What a pitty, this WAS interesting, not like Amy... so I am not reading anymore.
silvi chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
hi!

I just read your story and I must say IT IS GREAT! More than great!

I am trying to wrote one my self...

but one thing I dont get...what does meen chan in the name?

(mamo-chan)

please let me know on my e-mail

thanks

silvi
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
i am so happy they found his past and everything is ok.

;-)
327 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
this is amazing! the first chapter is brilliant, and I'm so excited to read the rest, and looking forward to the series.
merangelgal chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
What a beautiful ending to a fantastic story! I enjoyed the whole story from start to finish! Thank you! :0)
merangelgal chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
Oh I loved that chapter from start to finish! VERY nicely done! Both the final battle and the reunion! :0) I'm really glad he didn't lose his memories this time!
merangelgal chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
Wow talk about a cliffhanger! Really nicely done! Loved Luna and Artemis at the start of the chapter. Wow, you've really made Beryl VERY evil! :D
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great story so far, I'm going to keep reading now!
myla84 chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
I just found your story. it's just amazing! I loved everything from the begenning to the end. I have to admit I nearly was angry when endymion was with amy but you did that so well! my best part is the love story between serenity / endymion on the moon kingdom, I love how you make their relationship progess. so once again great great story !
UsaMamo4eva chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
This was brilliantly written, and well laid. At first I didn't want to continue reading it because of the whole Ami-Mamoru angle but I persevered and I must say I'm highly relieved that you decided to stay true to the Usagi-Mamoru relationship. :D

I'd also like to mention that you captured all of their personalities as characters really well. Do continue the good work and I hope you release another story soon! :)