Reviews for Nuit
readingpower chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was so sweet! But there were a few grammar mistakes. Besides that it was amazing!
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So touching. Is Canada with France in this story or has England already won him?
Aquarius-Otter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
aww! loved it
LadyLee87 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
very sweet you dont see alot of france yong america bonding
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awww this is adorable. Poor, Brave America having to trek through the wilderness to find comfort only to get confused for his brother. It was really nice to see France in a parental and not creepy uncle way.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Adorable. Oh Papa France...So cute. Excellent job with the dynamic between Francis and Alfred. Wonderful read.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Omg, I really loved the last lines of this story! I also really like how you displayed the FACE relationship, even if it is only France and America here. Nice job! ;D
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
It's so sweet! I love it!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw...My heart is joyous this was so sweet.
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
oh thats so sweet!
Nomad92 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is so cute! X3

The summary says there'll be more, but I've been waiting for a while since I found this.

Plz continue!
AnotherJounin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Adorable! Aww... Francis in cute and fluffy mode! Poor Alfred, all confused and alone! Really sweet story. Loved the end. Yep, France and England are stuck with each other long term.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Pleae more! I love it please it's so cute and all
jasperchild chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
You're writing style is nice and flows pretty well, but I liked your take on Alfred the most. It's not very often that his vulnerable side is explored even as a child (which is something that confuses me, but oh well).

I look forward to reading more! (and maybe you could post this in the LJ hetalia community)
Fictatious chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Definitely a good start. You keep the minutia interesting and relevant while extrapolating a lot of detail.