Reviews for My Knight On Shining Crutches?
TeamJacob1998 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
You should continue this, I really like it
AkitaNeru-Chan chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
My idea, Archie wakes up at the hosptial to see Kendra fast asleep in the chair next to his bed. she's fallen asleep on the end table and her head is buried into her arm. He reaches out his hand and he holds her hand and then he goes back to sleep. Kendra wakes up to find his hand gently grasping hers. It feels so nice to her that she decides to keep it there. Sorry thats all I can say for now -;
LittleMissVictorious chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
please please update

this is so good
Keeby1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Hey guys! I know it's been a while! Drop me a line for info, but I'm UPDATING SOON!
OnFireGeek chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
you end the chapter THERE! i am dying over here! (you better not kill of archie!)
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Please update soon!
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Omg, keep updating! I love this!
Archie chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Can I just point out that

archie has a phone? he uses it to text patrice CQDBTIOE.

Other than that, it's really good ;)
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Oh my god! Archie listen to Kendra DON'T DIE
crazydreamerforever chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I really hope you get to continue! because the lack of 13 is pathetic and it was a good story!
Botherer 1337 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Great chapter Keebs. You need to update more, and I need to get off hiatus, and we need to plan for HPDH.
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
aww porr Archie

i am suprised at Patrice and Evan that they just let him go out in that weather
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
no its good plez update i really want to read more there isnt enough 13 on fanfic!
Woonage chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
why are all your stories suddenly disappearing! it's so weird! are u deleteing them or something? where have they all gone! hello! HAS NO ONE NOTICED! AM I THE ONLY ON WHO HAS!

P.S HELLO! WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Quills to Parchment chapter 1 . 12/2/2009