Reviews for origin
DianeB chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Well done little story! Brought a tear to my eye, it did. Beautifully in character for Naomi.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh wow. This Simply amazing. It kinda leaves you with this ache and you miss Voyager just as much as Naomi does. Very well written. Honestly, I started tearing up at the Tuvok quote...
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh, this was lovely to read. One never quite thinks about how that little girl adjusted to being in the "norm". I love how you delineated it clearly: "She misses that feeling - of fitting in with the rest of the extraordinary". Nicely sums up her upbringing, I'd say.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Nice little story.
amebane chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story about Naomi. She was from the Delta Quadrant and was born on Voyager.

This was different and I liked it.
Jesterlass chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I know exactly how she feels. I've spent my whole life traveling around the world with my family. I never know what to answer, and the answer changes depending on whether I want to get a reaction out of the person or not. I'm in college now, and it's only demonstrated more the lack of roots.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is an interesting angle on the return. I like to read stories about Naomi's unique experience on Voyager, especially after they returned to Earth. I especially like this line: "She misses that feeling – of fitting in with the rest of the extraordinary." Unusual to read a story in present tense, but you did it well. Nice story!
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I like it. I think you captured what Naomi must be feeling quite well.