Reviews for Take a Bow
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Wow! It's marvelous. It's also very nice to see Cloud darker without his constant self-pity. Great job.
devil M chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
wow! is what poped out in my head after reading all three of ya chapter...more please & please be quick i cant wait XD
MeykoLove chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
OMG,a guy that writes fanfiction?since you identified yourself,i think ur the firstone ive found! yay! fanfiction isnt sexist! lol, sorry. okay,well this is interesting, and i wanna read more,so plz post soon! no giving up!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Zack just acts so studly, seriously, that note he left Aerith and he's some how managing to get Cloud to come to his...well, you know what scratch that, he had Cloud at gun point XD Anyways awesome opposum chapter :)
aomoa chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Ahh, Cloudy-bear. You got yourself caught. Now you gotta bite the hand the fed you. Sorta.

-Hana
moonray9 chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Oh goodie, Cloud is hopping clients! Yay for not being trustworthy! XD

This is amazingly good! Cloud is awesome as an assassin, this story equals luv! Please continue soon!
zackfairfan chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
happy new soon plz!
mitrasawesome chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Dear Lone Wanderer,

For many moons I have been following your fanfiction. I greatly enjoy it, and it constantly leaves me begging for more after each chapter. Your literary abilities never cease to astonish me. Everyone should read your fanfiction.

But really, all douchiness aside, I really liked it. I like the comic relief. You have some really serious situations and Zack lightens them up, like with the phone call to Aerith. I really enjoy reading your stories so keep writing more! Zack is awesome, very Tony Stark-ish and I love it. I'm curious to see how the Zack/Aerith thing develops because I think it's funny how he knows exactly what to expect, and I can't wait to see how the whole breaking into the Sepiroth thingy goes. Gimme gimme more!

Best Wishes,

Your Wingwoman
oodball167 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Wow! Simply awesome!

-Getting Aerith fired to make her his assistant... That's low. Shame Zack.

-The Cloud/Zack squirmish and the: "Because that's boring"... It's brilliant!

Please, keep up with your good job! ;)

BTW good idea keep Cloud out of emoness!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
NoxMortis chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Yay! New Chapter!

I liked this chapter and can't wait to see more!

Keep up the good work! :)
Dragi chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
wow, cloud got to feel like a ball being thrown from seph to zack and from zack to sephiroth being hired by them both lol. and poor cloud being taken off guard by zack. must have hurt his pride as number one assasin in the world. and wonder why he showed his face and hair to zack. gues i just have to find out later gues cloud got shocked over zack's strenght really liked the chapter :) and really happy for the update :D glad u got over your writer block they are evil :( pure evil lol

looking forward to the next chapter so update soon :D
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
...Can't you even spell 'capiche' right? :P I'm kidding, it's all good.

So who was the crazy guy trying to kill Zack? Just a nobody to fill in the blanks?

It seems so Zack to answer his phone while holding someone at gunpoint... And then try to hire him just for some fun. What an arrogant bastard. What a Zack. I read Soloros's POV of this and I was scared Cloud really was going to dress like a woman. Thank God I was wrong.

By-the-by, I don't care much for ol' Seph... If he doesn't get much camera time, I won't be bothered. :P

-Valk
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Finally have the chance to catch up XD. Awesome beginning to the second chapter! Cloud makes a ruthless assassin, hiding out like that, ready to strike at any minute. Katana never saw it coming, did he. I was laughing at how slow the Turks were to catch on that Katana was dead then they end up killing those innocent bums. I also like the info on Shadows, nice! Wow, Zack is a man whore lol. True, at least he knows how to get women, hehe. Zack called Angeal and gang, old farts lol. Spartan serum, sounds interesting. Love it so far! Wonderful job, keep it up! Can't wait to read more! Looking forward to it :D.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was an awesome first chapter! I have no idea how I stumbled upon this story but I'm really glad I did, hehe. Cloud as the Grim Reaper/assassin, Zack as the playboy, and Sephiroth as a CEO...I love it! It fits them all very well too! So Zack has what Seph wants and is going to use Cloud to get it, I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. I also like how Aerith was introduced in the end. Really great start! Off to the next chapter :D
NoxMortis chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This is pretty good.

I like how you add humor into a story, that without, would be dark and gloomy.

So far so good!